The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

is this a fastlane opportunity?

Feedback

Spyros12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Jul 8, 2023
Hello guys this my second post in this forum ,and I just needed some advice on a business opportunity I have but don't know if I should hop in. So,my parents are into designing and manufacturing clothes and know all about that stuff, but they don't actualy know how to run a fastlane business thinking always about to make some money and pay the bills and never about elevating and making a brand out of it.I really want to help them and try to make a manufacturing company that can provide useful value to their clients ,but I don't know if I should join this kind of business, since am new to enterpreuneursip. Im trying to find a way to make this business fit the cents commandments , and I think I can find some ideas.I really would appreciate any
advice helping me gather my thoughts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rarehelge

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 19, 2023
Norway
Hello guys this my second post in this forum ,and I just needed some advice on a business opportunity I have but don't know if I should hop in. So,my parents are into designing and manufacturing clothes and know all about that stuff, but they don't actualy know how to run a fastlane business thinking always about to make some money and pay the bills and never about elevating and making a brand out of it.I really want to help them and try to make a manufacturing company that can provide useful value to their clients ,but I don't know if I should join this kind of business, since am new to enterpreuneursip. Im trying to find a way to make this business fit the cents commandments , and I think I can find some ideas.I really would appreciate any
advice helping me gather my thoughts.
Have you tried getting your parents to read the millinaire fastlane?
Give your parents a few ideas of how you can turn it more into a brand that fits the cents framework. I guess clothing and manufacturing them is a pretty saturated space, so be clever when marketing it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.