The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this a Mastermind SEO Strategy or?

Marketing, social media, advertising

atmosphere13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jul 23, 2012
San Diego, CA
Please give me some feedback if this strategy will boost rankings and increase traffic with Google's current algo.

Main Source: THE Backlinking Strategy That Works

Great video with graphs by the way so worth the watch if your interested.

In summary,

1. Write a unique article and post it to own site
2. Spin this article, check for uniqueness, add more content, then submit to Top Article Directories ( Ezine articles, go articles, amazines, article blast, etc) then anchor text keyword back to site
3. Create blogs using (wordpress, blogger, etc) then post spun articles here, with pictures, video from youtube related to niche, and RSS feed from a related niche for constant updated fresh content, then anchor text keywords back to site
4. Post spun articles to Web 2.0 Properties such as Squidoo and hubpages

And for the tricky part,

5. Massive article submissions and social bookmarkings NOT pointing to your main site but to the articles from step 2, blogs from step 3, web 2.0 properties from step 4. He talks about using something called Unique Article Wizard which is software that creates these massive backlinks.

Backlinking 003- Unique Article Wizard - Massive Backlinks - YouTube

Thus, this boosts the quality of those pages to become higher authority links then passes that link juice on to your main site which will increase your main sites rankings and ultimately increase traffic.
And this process is suppose to not penalize your main site since those sites from step 2-4 can handle these amount of links without hurting its reputation. See the main source for more details above.

Let me know what you guys think? And more importantly, how this can be improved to work in today's google algo. (this strategy was created late 2010)

backlinking-strategy-overview.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't believe that this still works, or at least it is definitely not as effective as it was two years ago.

atmosphere13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jul 23, 2012
San Diego, CA
What if I removed the spun articles out of the equation and replaced it with genuine unique articles?

For example,

10 Unique articles submitted to Top Article Directories then anchor text keyword to main site

5 Blogs created with unique content on them updated once per week, with rss feed as well, anchor text keyword to main site

10 Unique articles submitted to Web 2.0 Properties, anchor text keyword to main site

Then outsource backlinking to a SEO firm to create the massive article submissions and social bookmarkings pointing towards the above sites to boost their rankings, then pass that link juice to main site.

Nick

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 25, 2011
The articles is 2 years old and that technique does not work as well as before. Actually, Panda and Penguing targeted those websites build with that particular technique.

If you want a somehow improved version that works

1- Replace low quality / spun articles with original, good quality articles
2- Replace general article directories with quality niche guest blogging.
3- skip the whole build links to your other properties that link to you (the whole pr sculpting process), waste of time

The idea of building links to your other properties that link to you worked because those web properties are very weak and have no links (new pages on ezine articles, squidoo, web 2.0 are very weak) so in order to make those link count a little, you had to improve their authority.

But if you spend your time and guest blog on quality blogs, you do not have to waste time building links to those articles - as the blog owner will already do that - so you just have to write good articles that are accepted, and find good blogs to post on ( you do not have to be averse to pay for that)

Remember, the more exclusive a web property is, the better link juice you will get from that. Everyone can post on web2.0 websites, which makes link very low quality. Ezine articles is a little bit more selective, having manual review of the articles, so the links are a little bit better, but nevertheless, thousands of articles are posted there daily.

A niche guest blogger that published a guest blog once per month or something --> very selective. If you manage to place a guest blog on the front page, you are good to go.

Alex89

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Oct 30, 2012
I am pretty newbie and I was checking a lot about seo and stuff. I had seen what you posted a couple of months ago. I write below my personal opinion on the subject after researching, due diligence and small practice.

This is greyhat technique (not strategy) and there are 2 alarming things in that:

1) even if a tweaked version of this works, what are we going to do when the next panda, penguin or any other animal comes? Get crushed and chase after another magic pill that will solve our problems temporarily. Where is sustainability?

2) these people who follow this technique say this is the BASIS of what they do. So, they are doing a bunch of over stuff too, which they are not telling us. And yet, with the next update they get crushed and start all over... Doesn't sound promising to me... Not to mention the unimaginable low entry and giving control to google to bust your hijacking any time (MJ's CENTS)

But I am sure here are much more seasoned people to offer advice than me...

Last edited by a moderator:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I don't believe that this still works, or at least it is definitely not as effective as it was two years ago.

X2

this was wiped out in march/april this year.

S

stranger

Please give me some feedback if this strategy will boost rankings and increase traffic with Google's current algo.

Main Source: THE Backlinking Strategy That Works

Great video with graphs by the way so worth the watch if your interested.

In summary,

1. Write a unique article and post it to own site
2. Spin this article, check for uniqueness, add more content, then submit to Top Article Directories ( Ezine articles, go articles, amazines, article blast, etc) then anchor text keyword back to site
3. Create blogs using (wordpress, blogger, etc) then post spun articles here, with pictures, video from youtube related to niche, and RSS feed from a related niche for constant updated fresh content, then anchor text keywords back to site
4. Post spun articles to Web 2.0 Properties such as Squidoo and hubpages

And for the tricky part,

5. Massive article submissions and social bookmarkings NOT pointing to your main site but to the articles from step 2, blogs from step 3, web 2.0 properties from step 4. He talks about using something called Unique Article Wizard which is software that creates these massive backlinks.

Backlinking 003- Unique Article Wizard - Massive Backlinks - YouTube

Thus, this boosts the quality of those pages to become higher authority links then passes that link juice on to your main site which will increase your main sites rankings and ultimately increase traffic.
And this process is suppose to not penalize your main site since those sites from step 2-4 can handle these amount of links without hurting its reputation. See the main source for more details above.

Let me know what you guys think? And more importantly, how this can be improved to work in today's google algo. (this strategy was created late 2010)

View attachment 4129

It works killing 5-2 years ago, but not now. One of my friends was 1 with this stuff, he wrote an ebook on this subject ever.

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Definitely doesn't work anymore.

Pats' a great guy, he really needs to update that post.

Bo_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Apr 24, 2011
It does and always will. Really depends on the keyword you're targeting for. If it's for an easier-medium one this will work. That being said I recommend you to know some basics and buy SEO services instead of doing it all on your own. It's going to take up a lot of time, trial and effort learning from scratch.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.