The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is this a fastlane idea?

Idea threads

Demo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 29, 2016
Got ya.

I've only been lurking around 2 weeks but thought it was time to introduce myself.

Since the days of selling in school lugging around 3 bags of sweets and canned drinks I've always wanted more, obviously back then I thought I was going to be the next Alan sugar selling a few cans of Coke. (more than a few probably about 24 a day which as you can imagine done my back no favours along with everything else) anyway it's a bit easier to sell a can of Coke to a teenager with money their parents gave them and the only competition you had was the school cafe.

Found this forum by accident, to be honest I clicked on it and then turned my laptop off. Come a few days later it restores my last web session so I close all the my little pony fan pages down and come across this again so I thought I'd have a quick read through.

My mentality before finding this forum was that successful people won't help you in any way unless they benefit 10 fold from it what you do or even better take your money and not help you. This is probably due to all the crap that's out there for example on Twitter you get those teenage 'stock market masters' who have pictures of super cars and wads of cash who are professional analysts sending you 6 'signals' a day via whatsapp to make you rich. Professional.

I'm pretty tight with money wouldn't of ever thought of buying TMF I don't know what made me really, probably the fact that I'd been on this forum 2 days and the amount I'd learnt was amazing.

Anyway read it, harsh reality kicked it. Complete different perspective. Kick started my drive and determination to get out of what I now would call the slow lane.

Second book I've ever read (Disneys Wall-e was the first solid 9/10) hard act to follow but MJ topped it

I stopped learning after I left school, Intelligence wise I'm up there. Went straight into a dead end admin job on barley legal salary (intelligence wise he's up there he says)

I'm now in a good job that pays well. Was actually sort of content with it. Content what a horrible word. Well TMF came along and completely ruined that for me. Finished reading it 2 weeks ago. Since then I've started learning the basics of html, website building and also a couple other courses like Google Adwords ect.

So that's pretty much been me after work every day for the last 2 weeks. Drive to work audio books, lunch breaks books or searching for information, toilet time I like to read gold threads. Lots to absorb.

I do have an idea of what I need do to switch to the fastlane, following what TMF has taught me. No more than 3 months from now I will of dived into it and have it up and running.

As to adding value to this forum there's not much until I execute and have stories of successes and failures to tell. Only advice I can give is a healthy body is a healthy mind (I'm not a hippy & im not a salesman trying to sell you some products, although when you go to buy them could you do it through the link provided and use discount code "demo1")

Up to 3 months ago I was fuelled on caffeine and pre workout (for anyone that doesn't know pre workout is a supplement some people take before gym mine had around 400mg of caffeine in, if you compare that to a coffee I think it works out about 3-4x as much. Nice and healthy.

However where I was going with this is take care of your body, Diets important I've also found fish oils have improved my cognitive function in my personal opinion and short term memory seems to be a lot better. Raw cacoa powder is also really good for natural energy, taste awful but I'd say makes me as awake as coffee but a cleaner focus and less edginess.

Although I wouldn't go out and waste 100's on supplements I think if you do your research and buy the right ones they are worth their weight in gold for how much better you function with them and also improve your mood which I believe is important.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.