The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is there any Dota 2 player here in this forum?

bilkar1985

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
You come into an entrepreneur forum looking for DOTA players..are F*ing kiddin' me (us)?
Of course some of us (myself included) do play video games, but at least for myself I try to minimise it to 1hr per week (FIFA 2018), because it is LOST TIME that you never get back in your life..
Minimise DOTA and all videogames and open MJs books, as well as other books you may find in the recommended books section.
Instead of playing video games, try to read a book, that will evolve you, for at least 1hr every day and if possible write down the things that you like and believe may make an impact to you..
As for the games, you trade your time AND money for companies that are greater than a country (see Nintendo etc.) so it's 2 times your loss..

• Banned

George Young

PARKED
Sep 12, 2018
USA
You come into an entrepreneur forum looking for DOTA players..are F*ing kiddin' me (us)?
Of course some of us (myself included) do play video games, but at least for myself I try to minimise it to 1hr per week (FIFA 2018), because it is LOST TIME that you never get back in your life..
Minimise DOTA and all videogames and open MJs books, as well as other books you may find in the recommended books section.
Instead of playing video games, try to read a book, that will evolve you, for at least 1hr every day and if possible write down the things that you like and believe may make an impact to you..
As for the games, you trade your time AND money for companies that are greater than a country (see Nintendo etc.) so it's 2 times your loss..
See Reading books is fine but you must understand for the social interactions and stress related to work there is a need of games like this. It is related to game that's why i have posted this topic in general discussions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
User banned for SPAM and a falsified location, not from USA, but India. Here for one reason and one reason only...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.