The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Is there any Dota 2 player here in this forum?

• Banned

George Young

PARKED
Sep 12, 2018
USA
[REMOVED]

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

bilkar1985

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
You come into an entrepreneur forum looking for DOTA players..are F*ing kiddin' me (us)?
Of course some of us (myself included) do play video games, but at least for myself I try to minimise it to 1hr per week (FIFA 2018), because it is LOST TIME that you never get back in your life..
Minimise DOTA and all videogames and open MJs books, as well as other books you may find in the recommended books section.
Instead of playing video games, try to read a book, that will evolve you, for at least 1hr every day and if possible write down the things that you like and believe may make an impact to you..
As for the games, you trade your time AND money for companies that are greater than a country (see Nintendo etc.) so it's 2 times your loss..

• Banned
OP
OP
G

George Young

PARKED
Sep 12, 2018
USA
You come into an entrepreneur forum looking for DOTA players..are F*ing kiddin' me (us)?
Of course some of us (myself included) do play video games, but at least for myself I try to minimise it to 1hr per week (FIFA 2018), because it is LOST TIME that you never get back in your life..
Minimise DOTA and all videogames and open MJs books, as well as other books you may find in the recommended books section.
Instead of playing video games, try to read a book, that will evolve you, for at least 1hr every day and if possible write down the things that you like and believe may make an impact to you..
As for the games, you trade your time AND money for companies that are greater than a country (see Nintendo etc.) so it's 2 times your loss..
See Reading books is fine but you must understand for the social interactions and stress related to work there is a need of games like this. It is related to game that's why i have posted this topic in general discussions.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
User banned for SPAM and a falsified location, not from USA, but India. Here for one reason and one reason only...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom