The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is there a way to go out of a country with no higher education.

seaten69

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 4, 2020
nepal
Just wanted to ask

Is there a way of getting out of a third world country to a first world country even if you don't haven't graduated college.
How did you get to a first world country if you were born in a third world country.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Find employer and he might get the employee visa for you

seaten69

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 4, 2020
nepal
Find employer and he might get the employee visa for you
Do you just need the skill required to fulfill the need of the employer or is it required to show a certificate that i graduated from xyz college

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Ask anyone with the surname Gurung, Rai, Thapa, Limbu, Pun. :)

You know what I am talking about.

Generally you need some sort of skill set that a specific employer and/or country requires

For example, my local Nepalese Restaurant can't just say it needs a cleaner and sponsor you but if the NHS wants 5,000 nurses and go on an overseas recruitment drive to Nepal and you qualify, then they can.

If you want to come to a first world country I would approach the Consulate of that country and see if there is a list of approved work visa schemes.

I am not suggesting you would want to do this as a job but in the UK, who clearly have a strong relationship with Nepal, there is a shortage of carers for elderly and disabled in residential care homes.

It is possible that UK Care Homes have the authority to recruit worldwide as many workers in this sector are foreign and not all from Commonwealth or EU countries. Indeed many of the latter may well clear off soon due to Brexit.

That is an example of what I would cal a low-level educational barrier job that may get you into a country like the UK.

Once here you need to skill up in that industry and then who knows?

Dan

seaten69

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 4, 2020
nepal
Ask anyone with the surname Gurung, Rai, Thapa, Limbu, Pun. :)

You know what I am talking about.

Generally you need some sort of skill set that a specific employer and/or country requires

For example, my local Nepalese Restaurant can't just say it needs a cleaner and sponsor you but if the NHS wants 5,000 nurses and go on an overseas recruitment drive to Nepal and you qualify, then they can.

If you want to come to a first world country I would approach the Consulate of that country and see if there is a list of approved work visa schemes.

I am not suggesting you would want to do this as a job but in the UK, who clearly have a strong relationship with Nepal, there is a shortage of carers for elderly and disabled in residential care homes.

It is possible that UK Care Homes have the authority to recruit worldwide as many workers in this sector are foreign and not all from Commonwealth or EU countries. Indeed many of the latter may well clear off soon due to Brexit.

That is an example of what I would cal a low-level educational barrier job that may get you into a country like the UK.

Once here you need to skill up in that industry and then who knows?

Dan
Thanks for the feedback @Stargazer
looks like i will be coming to a first world country in the coming years than.
cheers

D

Deleted8v369

Just wanted to ask

Is there a way of getting out of a third world country to a first world country even if you don't haven't graduated college.
How did you get to a first world country if you were born in a third world country.

Not only do you have to find an employer, most places require you to have either a university degree, or to be able to prove your credentials in the field you work in. A degree gives beurocrats a way of sorting apples from oranges. Depending on where you are from, your degree might not even be recognised. Your employer will probably also have to justify hiring you over a local.

Depending on your target country, you could also get your foot in the door with a special purpose visa, like a study visa or a volunteer visa. It may be possible to get in by marriage. Or, you could just wash up on their shore on a raft -probably not the best idea.

A good place to start would be to go to the website for the embassy of the country you want to emigrate to and see if they have a list of skilled workers they currently need, and to check what kinds of visas they offer.

The grass is not necessarily greener in a first world country, though. You may find there are more opportunities and fewer restrictions to entry in your own country. Developed countries have laws upon laws, and you usually can't just give an official a back-hander.

You need to think clearly what your purpose of moving to a developed country is. There are plenty of poor, miserable people in first-world countries, so simply being there isn't enough. As an example, a minimum wage earner in London earns more in a single hour than a minimum wage earner in Thailand earns in a day, but both will live in shared housing, not be able to afford to eat at restaurants often, and basically will live in a similarly crappy condition -with the worker in London additionally having to put up with miserable weather.

Also, being in a third-word country doesn't prevent you from doing business with people in the first-world, so you might consider creating an online business targetted at first world countries. In this case you have an advantage over competitors living in more expensive developed countries, as your living and operating costs are much lower. Many 'digital-nomads' from developed countries want to live in third-word countries for this very reason.

seaten69

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 4, 2020
nepal
Not only do you have to find an employer, most places require you to have either a university degree, or to be able to prove your credentials in the field you work in. A degree gives beurocrats a way of sorting apples from oranges. Depending on where you are from, your degree might not even be recognised. Your employer will probably also have to justify hiring you over a local.

Depending on your target country, you could also get your foot in the door with a special purpose visa, like a study visa or a volunteer visa. It may be possible to get in by marriage. Or, you could just wash up on their shore on a raft -probably not the best idea.

A good place to start would be to go to the website for the embassy of the country you want to emigrate to and see if they have a list of skilled workers they currently need, and to check what kinds of visas they offer.

The grass is not necessarily greener in a first world country, though. You may find there are more opportunities and fewer restrictions to entry in your own country. Developed countries have laws upon laws, and you usually can't just give an official a back-hander.

You need to think clearly what your purpose of moving to a developed country is. There are plenty of poor, miserable people in first-world countries, so simply being there isn't enough. As an example, a minimum wage earner in London earns more in a single hour than a minimum wage earner in Thailand earns in a day, but both will live in shared housing, not be able to afford to eat at restaurants often, and basically will live in a similarly crappy condition -with the worker in London additionally having to put up with miserable weather.

Also, being in a third-word country doesn't prevent you from doing business with people in the first-world, so you might consider creating an online business targetted at first world countries. In this case you have an advantage over competitors living in more expensive developed countries, as your living and operating costs are much lower. Many 'digital-nomads' from developed countries want to live in third-word countries for this very reason.

my country doesn't have an international online payment method , and some dumb rule over 100 years ago prevents any investment from USA or other countries to the business own by an individual in my nation. So, having a business online is extremely difficult but not impossible, I am trying to get a payonner account but I don't know if that will work.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.