I have a theory ... maybe I'm nuts ... but I figured I'd throw it out here ...
Is there a correlation between fitness and the Fastlane ...?
Here is my thinking:
Diet and exercise -- unlike the free market -- are two things you have total control over.
Eat right. Exercise. Every day.
But most of us lack the discipline to do this.
Even I have a hard time doing this.
Which leads me to wonder ... could this be part of the problem ...?
In other words ... if a person lacks the requisite discipline necessary to achieve a goal they have complete control over ... how well can they realistically be expected to achieve a goal that they don't have complete control over ...?
I know ... I know ... you don't have to be fit to hit it out of the park in business ... but I can't help but wonder whether mastering diet and exercise improves the odds ...?
I suspect it does. What do you think ...?
Is there a correlation between fitness and the Fastlane ...?
Here is my thinking:
Diet and exercise -- unlike the free market -- are two things you have total control over.
Eat right. Exercise. Every day.
But most of us lack the discipline to do this.
Even I have a hard time doing this.
Which leads me to wonder ... could this be part of the problem ...?
In other words ... if a person lacks the requisite discipline necessary to achieve a goal they have complete control over ... how well can they realistically be expected to achieve a goal that they don't have complete control over ...?
I know ... I know ... you don't have to be fit to hit it out of the park in business ... but I can't help but wonder whether mastering diet and exercise improves the odds ...?
I suspect it does. What do you think ...?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
