The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

is the Road To Success Learn From Your Mistakes?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Good question, to make sifting for value easier, I'll break down my experience into two parts.

1. My core mistake was seeing mistakes as anything other than data. I spent the better part of 2016 analyzing every little factor. This would be like chopping a tree once a week and expecting it to fall.

In reality it is a lot better to take hard, fast and frequent swings at adding value for other people. Even if you mess up, chances are the downside is you will maybe have to apologize and keep moving on.

Basically you want to make as much happen in as short a period of time as possible. (The only catch is if you are doing unethical things, then you will win dumb prizes)

From either not taking frequent action, or taking action with a malicious intent, the root of life's misery sprouts.

2. This caused me to be caught flat footed when my car broke down. Which caused me to lose a comfortable lifestyle of playing internet marketer. It forced me into dish-washing to pay back my parents. (think hot hell hole with 20 somethings stuck in high school mode) From there, a lack a purposeful action caused dependence on the job. Which made me seem like an easy target for punks I worked with.

All it took to smash this vicious cycle was to really mean to help others reach their desires and to work at honing my marketing and service skills day in and day out. (AKA: seeing a need that was in front of me. Learning basic copywriting and web design. Learning to set up a process for answering the phone and online credit card processing. Then offering this to others in similar businesses.)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.