The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is it safe to say the system we are in is slowlane or sidewalk?

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Owner2Millions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Feb 21, 2017
Chicago
The system that we are indoctrinated into the day we are born.....Sports, entertainment of all forms, sex, education system, drugs, News, Vaccines, Debt, Society expectations, etc......

After reading the Fastlane book, it really hit me and I felt my whole life has been a lie. Luckily Im still in my twenties with no kids. But the fastlane book and rich dad poor dad really hit home for me. I have now been trying to have a better consciousness about everything I do. The fastlane opposes almost everything about the "matrix". SO my question is the system("matrix" because its so hard to get out) we live in sidewalk or slowlane?

My solution: Enter the Fastlane(which I decided after reading the book) and provide value to many people by solving the real problems that affect many people.

P.S. Just trying understand what everyone thoughts are on this topic

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
The system that we are indoctrinated into the day we are born.....Sports, entertainment of all forms, sex, education system, drugs, News, Vaccines, Debt, Society expectations, etc......

After reading the Fastlane book, it really hit me and I felt my whole life has been a lie. Luckily Im still in my twenties with no kids. But the fastlane book and rich dad poor dad really hit home for me. I have now been trying to have a better consciousness about everything I do. The fastlane opposes almost everything about the "matrix". SO my question is the system("matrix" because its so hard to get out) we live in sidewalk or slowlane?

My solution: Enter the Fastlane(which I decided after reading the book) and provide value to many people by solving the real problems that affect many people.

P.S. Just trying understand what everyone thoughts are on this topic

Who's this "we" business?

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
We are all living in someone else's fastlane.

Phone?
Fastlane for the owner of the phone company.

Loans?
Fastlane for the banker.

News?
Fastlane for the owner of the news org and everyone that provides services to the news org.

Drugs?
Fastlane for the pharmaceutical company and all their vendors.

Don't fight the system.

Be the system.

Owner2Millions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Feb 21, 2017
Chicago
We are all living in someone else's fastlane.

Phone?
Fastlane for the owner of the phone company.

Loans?
Fastlane for the banker.

News?
Fastlane for the owner of the news org and everyone that provides services to the news org.

Drugs?
Fastlane for the pharmaceutical company and all their vendors.

Don't fight the system.

Be the system.

Total agree with you and a great point! You missed the education system as well lol.....but I see now its so important to disrupt industries.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
The Fastlane only works because of the system we live in.

Slowlaners and siderwalkers are needed for the system to work just as much as Fastlaners, and they are needed in greater numbers.

We are all cogs in the societal machine. You just chose which cog you want to be.

The education system teaches slowlane, but that is because they are the bedrock, churning away like little busy bees, saving their honey. Without them many fastlane businesses wouldn't work. They are the workers.

But people hate working, they need an escape. Enter the sidewalkers. These guys are professional consumers, they know how to spend cash, and love doing it. Without them many fastlane business wouldn't be profitable. They are the spenders.

So, while we go about our fastlane business, let's not forget the important role sidewalkers and slowlaners play.

They work for us.
They spend with us.
We produce for them.

Owner2Millions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Feb 21, 2017
Chicago

Slowlaners and siderwalkers are needed for the system to work just as much as Fastlaners, and they are needed in greater numbers.

We are all cogs in the societal machine. You just chose which cog you want to be.

The education system teaches slowlane, but that is because they are the bedrock, churning away like little busy bees, saving their honey. Without them many fastlane businesses wouldn't work. They are the workers.

But people hate working, they need an escape. Enter the sidewalkers. These guys are professional consumers, they know how to spend cash, and love doing it. Without them many fastlane business wouldn't be profitable. They are the spenders.

So, while we go about our fastlane business, let's not forget the important role sidewalkers and slowlaners play.

They work for us.
They spend with us.
We produce for them.

Excellent. Excellent analysis!!!!!

Ricoboxing

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
310%
Oct 30, 2014
Canada

They work for us.
They spend with us.
We produce for them.
Without people who have the slow lane or sidewalk mindset, I wouldn't be able to operate my business. [emoji12]

I encourage people to spend their hard earned money.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.