The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

is it anarque???

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Currently, there is a big race behind the money. People run to money through cameo shell app. Several young people from my country take part in it. You have to invest in the application and receive 3% of your investment every day. many of my former fellow students tell me to invest but I'm afraid that this company has not been registered. And moreover, if everything is successful, you have to be very suspicious because not everyone can succeed at the same time. yes if there's one very important thing i've learned in most of the best books i've read, it's that when everyone does one thing, they don't do that same thing anymore. When people run for gold, sell the shovels, as the old saying goes.

now I would like to know if you also know about this opportunity and if it is really reliable. It seems that its headquarters are in America precisely in California.

So what have you heard about this opportunity before and what information do you have about it???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 22995206347_status_5e8e767d049a420d8ad5b112b4b62911.jpg
    22995206347_status_5e8e767d049a420d8ad5b112b4b62911.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 10

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
Currently, there is a big race behind the money. People run to money through cameo shell app. Several young people from my country take part in it. You have to invest in the application and receive 3% of your investment every day. many of my former fellow students tell me to invest but I'm afraid that this company has not been registered. And moreover, if everything is successful, you have to be very suspicious because not everyone can succeed at the same time. yes if there's one very important thing i've learned in most of the best books i've read, it's that when everyone does one thing, they don't do that same thing anymore. When people run for gold, sell the shovels, as the old saying goes.

now I would like to know if you also know about this opportunity and if it is really reliable. It seems that its headquarters are in America precisely in California.

So what have you heard about this opportunity before and what information do you have about it???
Sounds like a ponzi scheme

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
Sounds like a ponzi scheme
A huge number of such schemes have been in my country too.

It is like day trading crypto or stocks. Or the lottery.

It is most likely ponzi

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
You have to invest in the application and receive 3% of your investment every day.
Classic pyramid scheme dynamics.

You keep getting 3% a day until they decide that they've got enough money. Then they pull the rug from under your feet, close the app, and disappear off the face of the earth.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda

You keep getting 3% a day until they decide that they've got enough money. Then they pull the rug from under your feet, close the app, and disappear off the face of the earth.
Exactly.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022

Exalty...

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
The people of cameo shell are in mourning. The application no longer works and is blocked with money from several people. Today, at cyber I heard only sadness from those who had invested their poor money. and that's when I tell myself that I had done well to listen to the little voice that whispered to me and also to have asked for advice here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.