The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

is dropserviceing really a scam

rishabh sonwani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 29, 2020
india
hey im an 16 year old guy from india i just got to know about dropservecing few weeks early i have absouletly no idea what to do but i want to start my side hustle as a dropservicers i don't even have my personal paypal account because in india they won't give you an pan card to the ones under 18i reached out to my parents to use their bank account in paypal but my father thinks its a scam and right now i am completely frustrated and don't know what to do plase help me

my parents are forcing me to complete my high school get a degree low paid goverment job and then start my own buisness after all that bullshit i will certainly waste most of my important time
i just bought millionare fastlane 1 week ago and i have red 1 chapter of the book and i can certainly know after reading that first chapter my parents are forcing me to
get rich slow formula

but i don't wanna do that in fact i wanna start working from now in order to support them in future in their old ages
i am actually frustrated and lost please help me through

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lomb

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jun 11, 2020
Dublin
but i don't wanna do that in fact i wanna start working from now in order to support them in future in their old ages
Hey looks like your around 25 years ahead of me! Also from an Asian background MJ talks about that too. The brainwashing starts early in Indian households. Somehow they convince you that you are the solution to their old age all the while thats total BS. Im not against looking after parents but the way they talk about its life and death literally.
Dropshipping isnt a scam but it doesnt fulfill the Control part of the CENTS framework. You dont control facebook advertising costs, shipments, inventory, quality and dont have a customer list in fact your supplier has it. Basically you arent building a business you are an agent. Now hyou might well be able to make money at it if you know what you are doing but its a job more than a business. Truth be told alot of businesess out there are jobs probably 99%. That kind of sounds familiar doesnt it when you look at income statistics too. Millionaire fast lane is for the 1% who want to create something valuable from nothing.
You will likely need a job or business job to build up capital and experiance so dont turn your nose up at small oportunities initially.

My advice to you is keep reading for another year before taking action, theres plenty of time. Just smile at your parents, dont tell them what your reading or doing. Read E-books or audiobooks with earphones and get rid of the paperback (sorry MJ) Thats probably the biggest part of being a good businessman. It isnt about reality its about bringing pleasure to people and making them happy. Part of the wealth formula-Family and Fitness and Freedom. It isnt really about money but about the wealth triangle. Once your rich make sure you buy them stuff to sweeten them up otherwise it is going to be like walking through setting concrete.

Last edited:

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
hey im an 16 year old guy from india i just got to know about dropservecing few weeks early i have absouletly no idea what to do but i want to start my side hustle as a dropservicers i don't even have my personal paypal account because in india they won't give you an pan card to the ones under 18i reached out to my parents to use their bank account in paypal but my father thinks its a scam and right now i am completely frustrated and don't know what to do plase help me

my parents are forcing me to complete my high school get a degree low paid goverment job and then start my own buisness after all that bullshit i will certainly waste most of my important time
i just bought millionare fastlane 1 week ago and i have red 1 chapter of the book and i can certainly know after reading that first chapter my parents are forcing me to
get rich slow formula

Dropshipping isn't a scam, but it's not the best business for an inexperienced teen.

Are you computer literate?
Can you build a funnel?
If not, can you afford US$97/month for click funnels?
How will you pay for it if you've no credit card?
How can you open a Shopify store?

Anyway, it's all academic since you're underage & you can't open PayPal etc.

Find a side hustle within your means, something you can do now.

At 16 I saw an advertisement in the newspaper for farm eggs.
I bought a box & sold them at work, my neighbours, my grandma's neighbours.
Then I added 25kg bags of potatoes.
Chocolates, greeting cards, anything people wanted.

I built garden fences, kitchen cabinets, delivered weekly newspapers, washed cars, cleared drives, did gardening while still in school.

Then I subcontracted the work to younger cheaper kids while I did the sales & supervised their work.
No internet in 1980.

You have to keep your eyes & ears open for opportunities.

And at least finish high school & get that degree if your parents pay.

Then you have the whole college campus as prospects for your business endeavors.

rishabh sonwani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 29, 2020
india
Hey looks like your around 25 years ahead of me! Also from an Asian background MJ talks about that too. The brainwashing starts early in Indian households. Somehow they convince you that you are the solution to their old age all the while thats total BS. Im not against looking after parents but the way they talk about its life and death literally.
Dropshipping isnt a scam but it doesnt fulfill the Control part of the CENTS framework. You dont control facebook advertising costs, shipments, inventory, quality and dont have a customer list in fact your supplier has it. Basically you arent building a business you are an agent. Now hyou might well be able to make money at it if you know what you are doing but its a job more than a business. Truth be told alot of businesess out there are jobs probably 99%. That kind of sounds familiar doesnt it when you look at income statistics too. Millionaire fast lane is for the 1% who want to create something valuable from nothing.
You will likely need a job or business job to build up capital and experiance so dont turn your nose up at small oportunities initially.

My advice to you is keep reading for another year before taking action, theres plenty of time. Just smile at your parents, dont tell them what your reading or doing. Read E-books or audiobooks with earphones and get rid of the paperback (sorry MJ) Thats probably the biggest part of being a good businessman. It isnt about reality its about bringing pleasure to people and making them happy. Part of the wealth formula-Family and Fitness and Freedom. It isnt really about money but about the wealth triangle. Once your rich make sure you buy them stuff to sweeten them up otherwise it is going to be like walking through setting concrete.
ok sir thank you i will study for one more year and i will hunt new opportunities

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rishabh sonwani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 29, 2020
india
Dropshipping isn't a scam, but it's not the best business for an inexperienced teen.

Are you computer literate?
Can you build a funnel?
If not, can you afford US$97/month for click funnels?
How will you pay for it if you've no credit card?
How can you open a Shopify store?

Anyway, it's all academic since you're underage & you can't open PayPal etc.

Find a side hustle within your means, something you can do now.

At 16 I saw an advertisement in the newspaper for farm eggs.
I bought a box & sold them at work, my neighbours, my grandma's neighbours.
Then I added 25kg bags of potatoes.
Chocolates, greeting cards, anything people wanted.

I built garden fences, kitchen cabinets, delivered weekly newspapers, washed cars, cleared drives, did gardening while still in school.

Then I subcontracted the work to younger cheaper kids while I did the sales & supervised their work.
No internet in 1980.

You have to keep your eyes & ears open for opportunities.

And at least finish high school & get that degree if your parents pay.

Then you have the whole college campus as prospects for your business endeavors.
yes sir i am computer literate and i know little bit of programming and basic html but as you said i will also start small i might end up joining my uncel's buisness for next few years
he runs a good buisness of interior designing this will surely add to my experience thanks sir

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
yes sir i am computer literate and i know little bit of programming and basic html but as you said i will also start small i might end up joining my uncel's buisness for next few years
he runs a good buisness of interior designing this will surely add to my experience thanks sir
Good idea, get experience, make a little money, in your spare time study skills that will help you in future & try some small hustle.

Remember to enjoy yourself too, you're still young.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...