Thanks, I will check that out. Right now I'd say about 60% of my revenue comes from IAP's, the rest mostly from ads. I like IAP's because although I may have days of $0, I had a couple days last month for $70 alone from them. Not a lot but it all ads up. I'm working to get my apps to $1,000 a month, I think once I add once more that should be doable. Then I will work on building it to $2,500, and so on.
Like I said, I plan to add 10-15 in the 2014. I do all my calculations based on what I see as the worse case, 10 month break even point. Ideally, I want to see them payoff in 6 months. Reskinning seems to be around $1,000 depending on the app. I will just keep reinvesting the money back in to add more and more apps, hopefully it will be a cash cow sooner than later.
Like I said, I plan to add 10-15 in the 2014. I do all my calculations based on what I see as the worse case, 10 month break even point. Ideally, I want to see them payoff in 6 months. Reskinning seems to be around $1,000 depending on the app. I will just keep reinvesting the money back in to add more and more apps, hopefully it will be a cash cow sooner than later.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
