The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is anyone here willing to help?

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
I am launching a set of prerequisite online courses for free through my company's website to get my financial education company off the ground. I am researching distance learning software for learning and content management, and once I'm able to get the technical portion taken care off I will be designing the content for the courses. I am beginning with basic level courses such as Financial Psychology, Banking & The Monetary System, and Responsible Consumerism. Banking and monetary system will deal with the truth about our economy as far as the meaning of fiat currency and the need for a return to sound money, for example.

Would anyone here be willing to contribute to teaching one of the courses? Would you be willing to at least contribute to the content & design of them? Can you refer me to someone who can? Does anyone want to be a part of this as it's about far more than my personal fastlane plan?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Maybe you're looking in the wrong place (I say maybe because I don't know for sure). Why not do an amazon search to see who the best selling authors are in those categories and make the most sense? Someone who has a new spin on the subject and can explain it to the lamens like myself... Find the expert and promote them as your partner. More content, more credibility, more products.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.