Since there is a Droid thread regarding the development from start to finish I figured I'd start a sudo guidance thread for iOS. If there's already one then I apologize as I realized I didn't search until after I started typing.
As I'm in the beginning stages of app development I figured I'd share my current position and some questions I have at this stage. If anyone has any questions that would fall previous to where I am I'd be more than happy to give my experience as I feel I have some to give back.
As of yesterday my engineer finished up the iPhone client for our apps. We are using a series of apps as clients in a sort of intranet. As we are playing with the UI 's now I was wondering if anyone who has more experience in UI/UX and the "flow" or the apps had any input. I was thinking about a small page or two eval form you could use to score the UI and look at improvements.
Apple has a ton of info which can be a little vague for the finer points. Any little "golden nuggets" for UI design would be awesome!
Mike
As I'm in the beginning stages of app development I figured I'd share my current position and some questions I have at this stage. If anyone has any questions that would fall previous to where I am I'd be more than happy to give my experience as I feel I have some to give back.
As of yesterday my engineer finished up the iPhone client for our apps. We are using a series of apps as clients in a sort of intranet. As we are playing with the UI 's now I was wondering if anyone who has more experience in UI/UX and the "flow" or the apps had any input. I was thinking about a small page or two eval form you could use to score the UI and look at improvements.
Apple has a ton of info which can be a little vague for the finer points. Any little "golden nuggets" for UI design would be awesome!
Mike
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
