The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Investing in index funds through BNP Paribas

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Fukuokasan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 8, 2016
Spain

Fukuokasan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 8, 2016
Spain
A index fund is an inversion fund that its objective is to replicate the behavior of the stock- market index (IBEX35 , S&P500, ...) or of the fixed income (Barclays Global Aggregate Float Adjusted Bond, ...)

The fund buys all shares o bonds types that conform the stock-market index in the exact proportion that they are in the index, achieving in this way a similar efficiency of it.

- Commissions under 0,5%
- Tax efficiency, unless in Spain

Who has invest in index funds? what is your experience?

mom

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
May 9, 2016
not fastlane by a mile...but go with Vangard...number 1 for index funds. Very low fees and great record. Long term....7-9%....where you park your F.L profits

Fukuokasan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jan 8, 2016
Spain
Sure ... not FL, but i can do my living in a 5% per year of my paycheck-pot. I have been reading in this forum that those returns arent "guaranteed"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mThree2K

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Mar 18, 2017
Málaga
Sure ... not FL, but i can do my living in a 5% per year of my paycheck-pot. I have been reading in this forum that those returns arent "guaranteed"
Try through Renta4, they have Vanguard Fonds but the minimum Investment is 100.000€, luckily they offer a bunch of other low fee Index Investment Fonds.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
As a tool to build wealth? Hell no.

If you have tons of cash and want to park it in an index fund and you know what you are doing, great.

Remember those rates of return are AVERAGE annualized. Which means some years made up for the others losses and some rates were averaged using 50 years LOL.

Investing is tricky because you really shouldn't take advice from anybody and people often mistake a profit in the stock market for investing skills.

I personally hate the mainstream investing world in that a lot of it is dishonest and hypocritical.

For examples, Warren Buffett would say buy index funds yet he would turn around and buy 30% of ABC company with special investing privileges. Yeah of course he doesn't gives his true opinion on how to invest because it's a zero sum game. That's why he has never written a book on investing. :jawdrop:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.