StevenJacobs
PARKED
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2012
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$25
$25
As like many of you, I'm a busy guy. I've created a highly-trafficked blog that I'll be implementing a store into very soon here. My only issue is that I don't want to necessarily handle the shipping in the beginning here and would rather have a drop-ship approach (although I will be supplying the merchandise/inventory).
Does anyone know of a company that I can send all of my merchandise to and they will receive the order notifications and ship the inventory out for me?
Also do you know what is typically fair for prices on this type of inventory/shipping management?
Does anyone know of a company that I can send all of my merchandise to and they will receive the order notifications and ship the inventory out for me?
Also do you know what is typically fair for prices on this type of inventory/shipping management?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
