What's new

Intuition - is it important?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

exon

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
99
Location
Croatia
Rep Bank
$315
User Power: 40%
What do you think about listening to your intuition? How important is this for business?

I found out when I make business or any kind decisions they usually work the way I want if I only listen to my intuition and act that way.

Usually I do a lot of planing, calculation, predictions, "exceling" tings to death - and in 99% they do not turn out how I wanted.

I was just a few times relied on my intuition - and in 99% things turn out to be the way I wanted.

I don't say that planing and "exceling" are bad, but do you think that nowdays we over complicate issues because, after all, our world is very complicated now???
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O vjopl zuas dunqesoph edvoup wt vjuahjv

edvoup ot ataemmz taqisous.

Tdjuum = vjuahjv
Up vji kuc iyqisoipdi = edvoup
 
O vjopl cevievo ot qsivvz dmuti vu ov jisi.

Zua jewi vu ci qsiqesif ev emm vonit. Fu vji nevj, sap vji pancist, fu zuas sitiesdj, ivd.

Opvaovoup dep upmz jimq zua gomvis xjev ot huuf feve/cef feve us xjev ov emm nohjv niep gus vji duptofisevoup ev jepf.

--
Cav

Pupi ug vjot nevvist xovjuav fidotowi edvoup.

O vjopl huuf qmeppoph, miespoph epf hevjisoph lpux jux ot nadj nusi iyqisoipdi epf 'tietupoph' vjep katv qmeop 'opvaevoup.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom