The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intros

Starsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Aug 29, 2007
Hello All,
Ive been a lurker over at the richdad boards and other sites for a cpl years now. I stumbled upon the first Richdad book at a friends party several years ago(2003), I bought the book and several others since then. In 2004, i bought my first property, a brand new townhouse, with a tenant already to move in after closing.. Since then i have added several units to the portfolio. Im a buy and hold guy. In 2005, i started a consulting company($500 start up), being that I had /still work for a great company & enjoy my job, I realized that multiple streams of income was the ticket. The company starting out was firmly in the S quad, however within 6 months the demand grew. I started building a network of sub contractors to meet the demand & now it resides in the B quad.
Id say at this stage, things are comfortable, I enjoy excellent benefits,vacation time & salary from my job, The company has grown over %50 in the last yr,however my goal is to continue to progress my business and real estate ventures into double my salary. Hopefully the wisdom learned from this board will help
Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007