The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Intros

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Starsky

New Contributor
Aug 29, 2007
Hello All,
Ive been a lurker over at the richdad boards and other sites for a cpl years now. I stumbled upon the first Richdad book at a friends party several years ago(2003), I bought the book and several others since then. In 2004, i bought my first property, a brand new townhouse, with a tenant already to move in after closing.. Since then i have added several units to the portfolio. Im a buy and hold guy. In 2005, i started a consulting company($500 start up), being that I had /still work for a great company & enjoy my job, I realized that multiple streams of income was the ticket. The company starting out was firmly in the S quad, however within 6 months the demand grew. I started building a network of sub contractors to meet the demand & now it resides in the B quad.
Id say at this stage, things are comfortable, I enjoy excellent benefits,vacation time & salary from my job, The company has grown over %50 in the last yr,however my goal is to continue to progress my business and real estate ventures into double my salary. Hopefully the wisdom learned from this board will help
Thanks

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome. :)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom