The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introductions

shinyiku

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 7, 2009
Vestal, New York
Hi, I am Shinyi, it means "Happy Heart" in Chinese, I just joined the group a few days ago. I was born in Taiwan and came to US in 1977, got my master degree in Computer Scinece in 1979, then worked for IBM for 14 years, most of my work with IBM was project management. I became a single mom when my daugther was in 2nd grade, so I decided to quit my high pay job in IBM, started a little home-based business, so that I could stay home with my girl, and focused on her "quality" personality development. We had wonderful 10 years together, we got to do lots of community services, and finally she went to college, then I started coming out to work again. I read lots of Robert's books, I really enjoyed, so I got myself a real estate sales person license in 2006, then I got real estate broker license in 2007, and started my own real estate company called Welcome Realty, I have people wanted to partnership with me on the business, but I decided to keep my life simple. I have done most of commercial real estate sales, shopping center, office building, motel, and gas stations. I have learned so much and it is really a good expernce for me, and I am expanding my business to include another field "Business Broker", I really look forward to the new advanture.
My daughter is in the MD&MBA dual programs with Columbia University, she will complete her degrees in 2010, so I am ready to be a real estate / business investor soon too. My daughter and I already have a business, we do animal friendly fashion products, you can search the company name RoZCoo. We believe life goes beyong just making money for living, we would like to have non-profit medical centers, also we want all our products produced by "fair trade" companies, as right now, we could not find any "fair trade" company does fashion products. So if any one knows about "fair trade", and we are also looking for help on marketing our products, please contact me, I would really appreciate the effort.
"Weath" is very powerful, you can use money to do so much good things. We want to be successful on our business, that is the major reason that I joined the group, I am a very open mind person, and I enjoy learning, I believe you can always learn something from other people. My daughter and I have long term goals/visions, we like to reach out, we believe true happiness comes from how you value yourself and go beyong just for yourself, and we all have different gift, and finding the gift inside you, it is the turning point, the magic of life starts from there.
I am looking forward to meeting everyone, having lots of laugh, and learning from each other.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome the fastlane shinyiku. I see you are coming to Phoenix for B&P. I look forward to meeting you there.:cheers:

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
Shinyi:

It is great to see you have posted here. You're a super learner and an inspiration to me. I've always been amazed when someone comes from another country and makes the most of America.

Here's to many more great days of CASHFLOW!:cheers:

lobster

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Oct 23, 2007
welcome to the boards and great story! thanks for sharing. hope we can all learn more here.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007