The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Hedvig

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 21, 2020
Sweden
Hi everybody

I am a 37 years old female from Sweden. I have dropped out med school after 4 years, realizing that I wanna spend more time with my family, regardless of position, I don't wanna be sucked into corporations and their overdosed mindset. I did my first business after that, and I haven't stopped since then. I had more downs than ups, but I have never cared enough to stop. Most of the people in my family have the old mindset -working from 9-5- but this has never been for me. I educate myself every day, eliminate bad shit, and things that don't work in my life. I struggled two years with changing my own mindset and to realize that I have manipulated myself into thinking that I am not enough. Today I don't feel bad to tell people-F*ck off- if they wasting my time. I'm on the verge to start my import business, and I have never felt better waking up and do the things I want to do instead of being told what to do.
I'm still reading Unscripted - love every second of it comparing to any other book I have read before. This book is the greatest tool I could have. Thanks, MJ that you gave this knowledge and help out- a lot of writers should be locked into jail by giving their work out and ask money for a return.
Thank you for letting me participate and to learn. I hope I will have the opportunity to get to know you guys and help each other in need.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bruno Calisso

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 26, 2019
Portugal
Welcome euro sis! I am very sure your med school years gave you an important experience that will stay for life? A though mentality is always helpful in business. Cheers.

Kokaka

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Aug 9, 2019
Hi there.
Well it seems we are quite similar since Im aswell am a med student from sweden (going to start my 4th semester) who am currently going to open an advanced skin, beauty and post surgery clinic and am also looking for the possibility on opening a cosmetic manufacturing company.
I know med school isnt fun and I have contemplated quitting a few times to focus on other things but you can just do so many things business wise when you are a licenced doctor, in sweden or in europe.
I really found that both Nyföretagarcentrum (free business consultants) and Almi (state owned bank for new businesses) has helped alot. Check them out if you havent and keep us uptaded on the business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...