The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Introduction

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Hedvig

New Contributor
May 21, 2020
Sweden
Hi everybody

I am a 37 years old female from Sweden. I have dropped out med school after 4 years, realizing that I wanna spend more time with my family, regardless of position, I don't wanna be sucked into corporations and their overdosed mindset. I did my first business after that, and I haven't stopped since then. I had more downs than ups, but I have never cared enough to stop. Most of the people in my family have the old mindset -working from 9-5- but this has never been for me. I educate myself every day, eliminate bad shit, and things that don't work in my life. I struggled two years with changing my own mindset and to realize that I have manipulated myself into thinking that I am not enough. Today I don't feel bad to tell people-F*ck off- if they wasting my time. I'm on the verge to start my import business, and I have never felt better waking up and do the things I want to do instead of being told what to do.
I'm still reading Unscripted- love every second of it comparing to any other book I have read before. This book is the greatest tool I could have. Thanks, MJ that you gave this knowledge and help out- a lot of writers should be locked into jail by giving their work out and ask money for a return.
Thank you for letting me participate and to learn. I hope I will have the opportunity to get to know you guys and help each other in need.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Bruno Calisso

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 26, 2019
Portugal
Welcome euro sis! I am very sure your med school years gave you an important experience that will stay for life? A though mentality is always helpful in business. Cheers.

Kokaka

Contributor
Aug 9, 2019
Hi there.
Well it seems we are quite similar since Im aswell am a med student from sweden (going to start my 4th semester) who am currently going to open an advanced skin, beauty and post surgery clinic and am also looking for the possibility on opening a cosmetic manufacturing company.
I know med school isnt fun and I have contemplated quitting a few times to focus on other things but you can just do so many things business wise when you are a licenced doctor, in sweden or in europe.
I really found that both Nyföretagarcentrum (free business consultants) and Almi (state owned bank for new businesses) has helped alot. Check them out if you havent and keep us uptaded on the business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Everything you write about is so convincing and so adequate to my expectations that I can't...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I would also like to welcome to the traditional incubator @JustinY I am excited for what we...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
April sucked. You were forced into your homes, into different lifestyles. For some, it was an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock