The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Mathew Fobete

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 8, 2020
Cameroon
Hello Fastlaners,
My name is Mathew, I’m an entrepreneur from Cameroon. I’m pleased to be here with people of passion and action. I finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane today, it was a four day exhilarating journey. I wish I’d gotten a hold of this books much earlier.
I look forward to growing with you all.
Mathew.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Mathew, welcome to the forum, its great to have you here :)

Do you have any ideas yet about your fast lane business? What are you planning as your next steps?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Mathew!

Mathew Fobete

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 8, 2020
Cameroon
Welcome Mathew!

Thank you MJ,

As you already know I am from Cameroon (you are probably going; “where?”).
I cannot begin to explain how much of an expansive mentality and knowledge you’ve opened in my head with your book, the Millionaire Fastlane .
Is it the Doctrines, the Commandments, the Formulas, the Maps, the Mindposts, the Processes, the Systems, the Summaries or the Law of Effection? In fact the gamut!!
The book is full of sound, solid, and square insights. Absolutely pragmatic. Relatable and Doable. I got it from an acquaintance and had to read it fast, I did in four days. Four very rewarding days. I am grateful to the gentleman, and to you in particular Mr. DeMarco.

I was always hooked to the “gurus” but never left the starting blocks for various reasons, however that will change now, I am working on setting up a small bamboo factory, with a boost by the book, accelerated action is the game. Idea to execution!

I wish to thank you for sharing your experiences and helping in directing entrepreneurs all over.

Mathew

Mathew Fobete

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 8, 2020
Cameroon
Hey Mathew, welcome to the forum, its great to have you here :)

Do you have any ideas yet about your fast lane business? What are you planning as your next steps?
Hello Champion,

I’m looking to setup a small bamboo factory. Basically we will be adding value to bamboo culms by transforming them into slats for panel boards, used in housing construction. And also down the line producing other products.
My next step is the acquisition of the machinery for the plant.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hello Champion,

I’m looking to setup a small bamboo factory. Basically we will be adding value to bamboo culms by transforming them into slats for panel boards, used in housing construction. And also down the line producing other products.
My next step is the acquisition of the machinery for the plant.

Sounds pretty good! Looking forward to hearing your updates.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...