Hi there. I'm Robin Andrews from the UK.
I am a Computer Science teacher working mainly online with overseas students. I now want to increase my freedom and wealth while at the same time reaching more people by creating learning and teaching resources and online courses. One thing I'm hoping to get from this forum is some advice on identifying my audience (including it's size) and understanding how best to serve them.
I was switched onto the Millionaire Fastlane by John Somnez from Home - Bulldog Mindset and I've made a start on my dream with my website here: Compucademy
Looking forward to connecting with some of you.
I am a Computer Science teacher working mainly online with overseas students. I now want to increase my freedom and wealth while at the same time reaching more people by creating learning and teaching resources and online courses. One thing I'm hoping to get from this forum is some advice on identifying my audience (including it's size) and understanding how best to serve them.
I was switched onto the Millionaire Fastlane by John Somnez from Home - Bulldog Mindset and I've made a start on my dream with my website here: Compucademy
Looking forward to connecting with some of you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
