- Joined
- Oct 23, 2017
- Messages
- 156
Rep Bank
$840
$840
User Power: 183%
Hi All ,
I am Bhanu .I live in central part of India (in a city called Indore not Indoor he he).
I was a slow laner kid all along . Thanks to parenting we get in India ,we are brainwashed to believe the crappy dogma of >> go to school,get a good job,get married,save and die after living a mediocre life is the best choice. If you are going against this everyone will be really upset. In some cases you become social outcast
. So for an Indian kid following a scripted life is the only choice .
However thanks to M J I was able to get out this boxed mindset . I am able to think very differently from others in my country (I sometimes feel like Neo from Matrix ha ha M J being Morpheus) . I read the TFM some 2-3 years ago and since then working on my side business slowly . In fact I earned some money (2000 Indian rupees ..very little I know) but still I have faith in the Fastlane method. Due to familial pressure I cant leave my job (I am married) so I do my work after the job or whenever I get time .
Slowly and steadily I think I will be able to get out of this slow lane and become free. One thing I feel happy about is my business follows all the 5 commandments of M J .So I am certain that one day I will succeed .
I am here for helping people and once I succeed I want to promote the fastlane gospel . India needs this type of out of the box thinking very very much (we are adding whopping 12 Million job seekers every year,so we as a nation need people who create jobs not search for one)
This is my first post on this forum . Kindly ignore if there are any mistakes .
PS: My business is related to education sector
I am Bhanu .I live in central part of India (in a city called Indore not Indoor he he).
I was a slow laner kid all along . Thanks to parenting we get in India ,we are brainwashed to believe the crappy dogma of >> go to school,get a good job,get married,save and die after living a mediocre life is the best choice. If you are going against this everyone will be really upset. In some cases you become social outcast
However thanks to M J I was able to get out this boxed mindset . I am able to think very differently from others in my country (I sometimes feel like Neo from Matrix ha ha M J being Morpheus) . I read the TFM some 2-3 years ago and since then working on my side business slowly . In fact I earned some money (2000 Indian rupees ..very little I know) but still I have faith in the Fastlane method. Due to familial pressure I cant leave my job (I am married) so I do my work after the job or whenever I get time .
Slowly and steadily I think I will be able to get out of this slow lane and become free. One thing I feel happy about is my business follows all the 5 commandments of M J .So I am certain that one day I will succeed .
I am here for helping people and once I succeed I want to promote the fastlane gospel . India needs this type of out of the box thinking very very much (we are adding whopping 12 Million job seekers every year,so we as a nation need people who create jobs not search for one)
This is my first post on this forum . Kindly ignore if there are any mistakes .
PS: My business is related to education sector
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
