The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Bhanu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Oct 23, 2017
Hi All ,
I am Bhanu .I live in central part of India (in a city called Indore not Indoor he he).
I was a slow laner kid all along . Thanks to parenting we get in India ,we are brainwashed to believe the crappy dogma of >> go to school,get a good job,get married,save and die after living a mediocre life is the best choice. If you are going against this everyone will be really upset. In some cases you become social outcast :( . So for an Indian kid following a scripted life is the only choice .
However thanks to M J I was able to get out this boxed mindset . I am able to think very differently from others in my country (I sometimes feel like Neo from Matrix ha ha M J being Morpheus) . I read the TFM some 2-3 years ago and since then working on my side business slowly . In fact I earned some money (2000 Indian rupees ..very little I know) but still I have faith in the Fastlane method. Due to familial pressure I cant leave my job (I am married) so I do my work after the job or whenever I get time .
Slowly and steadily I think I will be able to get out of this slow lane and become free. One thing I feel happy about is my business follows all the 5 commandments of M J .So I am certain that one day I will succeed .
I am here for helping people and once I succeed I want to promote the fastlane gospel . India needs this type of out of the box thinking very very much (we are adding whopping 12 Million job seekers every year,so we as a nation need people who create jobs not search for one)

This is my first post on this forum . Kindly ignore if there are any mistakes .
PS: My business is related to education sector :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...