- Joined
- Feb 15, 2012
- Messages
- 160
Rep Bank
$955
$955
User Power: 97%
My name is William and I am from Camden, New Jersey.
One day I was on amazon looking at business books, (I typically do this when I want something new to learn) and I found the Millionaire Fastlane :icon_super:. I typically only buy books 4 1/2 STARS and UP and THIS book fit that category.
Before I buy a book I look at a few videos of the author on YOUTUBE and/or look at their website. That is what I did. I was very impressed with the YOUTUBE VIDEOS and felt like I was learning something of value! I eventually bought the book and read the whole thing and I am reading it again currently.
I was never really DRAWN to Forums. So, immediately I signed up and my account became idle. However, WHENEVER I FELT VOID OF LEARNING VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE, I WOULD TURN TO THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE BOOK OR THIS FORUM. I remember the email mentioning that this was a very positive environment that encouraged learning and participation. It also said MILLIONAIRES ARE HERE. That appealed to me because I knew that that knowledge would be invaluable.
So now, I come here with the intent to learn and soak up as much as I can and put it to use. My goal is to improve the life of my mother financially, live on my own terms: to do what I want, when I want, how I want, where I want, with whomever I want, for however long I want. I plan to exploit a fastlane opportunity by doing my homework, staying attuned with the economy, having a specific goal/plan and executing. I am just starting my journey and very much appreciate what I've learned from the members on this forum till this point.
Thanks All.
William
One day I was on amazon looking at business books, (I typically do this when I want something new to learn) and I found the Millionaire Fastlane :icon_super:. I typically only buy books 4 1/2 STARS and UP and THIS book fit that category.
Before I buy a book I look at a few videos of the author on YOUTUBE and/or look at their website. That is what I did. I was very impressed with the YOUTUBE VIDEOS and felt like I was learning something of value! I eventually bought the book and read the whole thing and I am reading it again currently.
I was never really DRAWN to Forums. So, immediately I signed up and my account became idle. However, WHENEVER I FELT VOID OF LEARNING VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE, I WOULD TURN TO THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE BOOK OR THIS FORUM. I remember the email mentioning that this was a very positive environment that encouraged learning and participation. It also said MILLIONAIRES ARE HERE. That appealed to me because I knew that that knowledge would be invaluable.
So now, I come here with the intent to learn and soak up as much as I can and put it to use. My goal is to improve the life of my mother financially, live on my own terms: to do what I want, when I want, how I want, where I want, with whomever I want, for however long I want. I plan to exploit a fastlane opportunity by doing my homework, staying attuned with the economy, having a specific goal/plan and executing. I am just starting my journey and very much appreciate what I've learned from the members on this forum till this point.
Thanks All.
William
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
