The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Scout

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Apr 24, 2009
NJ
Hi Everyone, just joined the group, courtesy of Mike aka "Lightning".

My wife and I recently started the path out of the "Employee" trap with a rental property and we have quickly learned we have allot to figure out.

Our immediate goals are to optimize the rental property we have and get ourselves more educated on how $$ works.

For the basics, we live in NJ, have three little ones (4 months, 2 years, and almost 4 years old) So you can say we are a little busy. I'm an engineer and my wife is a Dr. of Pharmacy. Lately i've been getting into cheese making, couple more months and I get to try my first attempt at cheddar. Otherwise time is spent with family and friends.

Looking forward to the group

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lightning

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 24, 2007
Northern, NJ
Great to see you on here buddy!!!

Ralph and I work together for the US Army, and recently completed one of the biggest projects we have ever undertaken.

He is a great guy and I am sure he will be a great addition to the forum!

Welcome to the site my friend!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the board Ralph, perhaps cheese entrepreneuring is in your future? The Cheese King of Teaneck ALA Abe Froman style. :smxB:

LaughedAt

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
Hello and welcome to TheFastlane Ralph, glad to have you here and wish you much success in your future ventures!

Scout

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Apr 24, 2009
NJ
Thanks Mike, that's number 2 of 100, i'm already adicted to searching the past threads.

Ralph

Scout

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Apr 24, 2009
NJ
PhxMJ you may be closer than you think i've been thinking about starting my own cheese company, but I need the kids to be a little more self content before taking that leap, plus my cheddar block might just taste like mold by the time I open her up! I'll stick with getting educated and getting ourselves in a good position.

Ralph

Aminordin

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 26, 2009
Singapore
Hi Ralph,
Thanks your lucky stars, when you came into MEForum you have welcoming party, trusted buddy is your additional vehicle on the fastlane. "Success is not the destination, it is the journey." So enjoy your journey and continue to build up more trusted buddy. Looking forward to sample test your cheese.
So say "Cheese" :) for your new endavour!

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Hi Ralph,
Thanks your lucky stars, when you came into MEForum you have welcoming party, trusted buddy is your additional vehicle on the fastlane. "Success is not the destination, it is the journey." So enjoy your journey and continue to build up more trusted buddy. Looking forward to sample test your cheese.
So say "Cheese" :) for your new endavour!

Interesting, I didn't know there was a MEForum. I checked it out, very interesting. Thanks for the info. Good luck to you guys.:cheers:

Scout

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Apr 24, 2009
NJ
MEForum is news to me, I thought it was another name for this forum. I checked it out and it looks like a forum on business dealing with the Middle East. Out of my league at this point.

Ralph

Knowledge Kick

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jan 16, 2009
New Jersey
Welcome buddy. Thank you for your consolidation of the books mentioned in the "What Are You Currently Reading?" thread. Maybe now when new books are mentioned you can just edit your post accordingly? Anyway, thanks again and welcome!

rzach41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 23, 2007
Hey Ralph,

Thank you for consolidating that list of books. I printed it out and its taped on my wall as a little friendly reminder of all the reading I have ahead of me :)

Welcome to the Fastlane and good luck with your future cheese endeavors

Scout

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Apr 24, 2009
NJ
PhxMJ you may be closer than you think i've been thinking about starting my own cheese company....

Cheese update: looks like the cheese company has some issues, cracked open my first block of 6-month aged cheddar and lets just say after opening every window in the house, turning on every fan and lighting about 25 matches my wife and kids still could not come back into the house. Something went horrible wrong in the aging process.

We will see how the next block turns out.......:shruggie:

Last edited:

Scout

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Apr 24, 2009
NJ
Punching back in!

Punching back in! It has been a while, but I was flipping through MJ's book and realized I should get back on and see what is going on. Looks like i've missed some good threads!

It has been a while, although away from the forum I have made some minor steps towards the fastlane: started two side businesses, finished writing a book (looking for agent/pub but will be headed towards self-pub soon) and got our rental property all up and running.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...