Greetings people
I am a 19 year old that just graduated from high-school in Germany. I like solving technical and social problems as well as philosophy. I love travelling, helping people , teaching , repairing basic stuff like bikes , umbrellas , basic electrical devices etc. Furthermore I also find fulfillment in chasing goals and pushing my mind and body to its limits.
Ever since I started with callistenics , lifting weighs and boxing after a long phase of inactivity due to some several personal reasons , I have been trying to give my everything for a purpose. Some time after I began working on the issue of my body dismorphia , I gained big interest in finance and on creating a bigger financial capital , however I spent most of my time reading blogs and books.
Most of the content and books that I consumed was just rubbish , gurus on youtube teaching how to make 10k a week by reselling chinese plastics , people on instagram flexing their trip to dubai with a rented green lambo and saying that smma made them super rich and that their viewers can become just as rich as him by only buying their course for only 997 euros a month ( I suppose 999 fell off the trend ) and an asian old head with queer parents offering me his book which will make me soo rich like him by being millions in debt
.
Anyways , this trend went on until I stumbled upon the millionaires fastlane and the unscripted . Since I read these 2 , my primary objective in theory has been gaining skills and experience for my future , yet due to my laziness and also school , I really just kept improving my fittness but not focussing on this topic. This went on until the day before my final-exam , at which an old friend of mine (with whomst we read these books) posted on his ig his marketing deal with some several car-dealers.
This hit me like a truck , I realised what a fata$$ I was the whole time .
There is my motivation, I have abseloutly no clue (except for that I wish to do something with software development) , I will write every sunday about my progress , I am sure this will solve my laziness with you as my observers.
I am a 19 year old that just graduated from high-school in Germany. I like solving technical and social problems as well as philosophy. I love travelling, helping people , teaching , repairing basic stuff like bikes , umbrellas , basic electrical devices etc. Furthermore I also find fulfillment in chasing goals and pushing my mind and body to its limits.
Ever since I started with callistenics , lifting weighs and boxing after a long phase of inactivity due to some several personal reasons , I have been trying to give my everything for a purpose. Some time after I began working on the issue of my body dismorphia , I gained big interest in finance and on creating a bigger financial capital , however I spent most of my time reading blogs and books.
Most of the content and books that I consumed was just rubbish , gurus on youtube teaching how to make 10k a week by reselling chinese plastics , people on instagram flexing their trip to dubai with a rented green lambo and saying that smma made them super rich and that their viewers can become just as rich as him by only buying their course for only 997 euros a month ( I suppose 999 fell off the trend ) and an asian old head with queer parents offering me his book which will make me soo rich like him by being millions in debt
Anyways , this trend went on until I stumbled upon the millionaires fastlane and the unscripted . Since I read these 2 , my primary objective in theory has been gaining skills and experience for my future , yet due to my laziness and also school , I really just kept improving my fittness but not focussing on this topic. This went on until the day before my final-exam , at which an old friend of mine (with whomst we read these books) posted on his ig his marketing deal with some several car-dealers.
This hit me like a truck , I realised what a fata$$ I was the whole time .
There is my motivation, I have abseloutly no clue (except for that I wish to do something with software development) , I will write every sunday about my progress , I am sure this will solve my laziness with you as my observers.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
