Hello,
Like many here, I've read the books and been lurking on the forum for sometime.
I'm a full time software engineer/team lead trying to detach myself from the race but I continuously push aside my projects and ambitions for work.
Not that I am forced to but rather I habitually succumb to the illusion of corporate safety. (A pathetic excuse for not taking responsibility)
I hope by joining the forum, I will be able to join like minded people and find the motivation to escape ...
Nice to meet you!
Like many here, I've read the books and been lurking on the forum for sometime.
I'm a full time software engineer/team lead trying to detach myself from the race but I continuously push aside my projects and ambitions for work.
Not that I am forced to but rather I habitually succumb to the illusion of corporate safety. (A pathetic excuse for not taking responsibility)
I hope by joining the forum, I will be able to join like minded people and find the motivation to escape ...
Nice to meet you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
