What's new

Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Samriddha

PARKED
Joined
Jul 12, 2023
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
Hey Fellow entrepreneurs, hows it going?

I am Sami, I am born and raised in England and i have some previous experience as an entrepreneur.


Age 7-8, I made a few pounds selling books in primary to people, i used to ask parents walking to school with me if they wanted to buy my old books until my parents made me stop haha. I believe i had 2 sales in total but the memory isn’t very vivid.

Age 9/10: I moved to a new primary school and i started to try sell sweets at school but it was a fruitless endevour.

Age 11/12: I started secondary school, I had sold sweets and drinks at school and turnt an odd few pounds profit, after spending all lunch time and break time everyday trying to sell to friends and strangers i made a total net profit of around £20

At the age of 13/14, i used a roblox marketplace to make around 10,000$ of profits in total, bought a new pc and a shit ton of uber eats ( this was when uber eats just came out ), and as any idiotic 13 year old i spent my time gambling my bitcoin on sites such as roobet with a VPN so i could access them without age restrictions . I learnt a few valuable lessons this time, money that comes fast is not appreciated, to not get swayed by degenerate online strangers, to invest. And best of all that i learnt that through harsh regret.
I can remember a distinct memory of me after i lost around 2000$ in a single gambling session, i believe i had turnt that 2000$ into 4000$ before i F*cked it all up. I walked solemnly downstairs, i could feel deep pain in my heart as i went to grab a whiskey glass. and i will never forget, how i poured water into that glass, walked upstairs, sat on my desk and stared at a wall, sipping my water full of regret.




At age 15, this is my current position in life.
I have been through one endevour which was semi-successful, nowehere near as good as my last however it was much more consistent. But i am also beginning something new.

Agency: After binging a shit load of self-improvement content i began reading a few books, getting out of bed and exercising and thats when I stumbled to Iman Ghadzi and decided on an agency. I had alot of previous experience with roblox so i began a roblox VFX ( virtual effects )development agency. Essentially I would find a client then hire a cheap third world country developer to finish the work. After, I would keep the difference. This was going well, I made 1000$ revenue in the first month and was looking at 2000/3000$ revenue in the second. It was great but for the fact that was just revenue. I made 200$ profit and around 200-300$ the next month too. Deals varied alot and i did alot of free work time to time to keep clients happy ( ofcourse only free for the client i still had to pay the developers ). I remember searching for clients day and night and how happy i was to turn my first profits. But i didn’t and still don’t really see the scale or how to up the business. It is extremely difficult to find high quality and cheap developers. I debate sometimes if i could just use shit devs for a cheap price but my heart wont let me, especially when i talk in depth with these developers and realise they are real working people trying to escape the 9-5 just like me. Some doing this after their work, taking calls in the car, its alot of stress for them developing the games. Ukno, i don’t want to go on a rant but if anyone is listening, please help me answer this question. When i am hired on a project, and i can tell the game is shit and it is a complete flop, do i tell the developer? The hard working guy who believes this will take him out of his 9-5 that he despises. Do i loose the client, he just goes to another dev? I’ve always wanted to voice my opinions about it but i never could, id just take the money and complete the job, letting them take pilot and waste their money on not just the effects but the building,scripting,models,Interface,advertising the list goes so far. But would telling them be meaningless too? They will do it either way, whether i help with the effects or not.

Apologies for the rant

E-commerce: I have created a few stores here and there and blown £20/30 so far on domains and paid trials. I understand this is a long game and so i am trying to learn as much about it as possible, i’ve seen a few podcasts and videos therefore im looking to join a mentorship program. Currently focused on dropshipping via tiktok organic so i can keep my funds. Im broke rn lol. I have a compulsive uber eats problem when i make money but atleast i quit the F*cking gambling.

Well thats the end of my history and current journey, I’ve been boasting alot so here are some of my failures:

- I’ve been rejected by a crush
- I’ve been inconsistent with basically everything
- ive always been getting into ruts, im kinda in one now and its hard to leave my bed
- I was too much of a bitch to consistently go to the gym so i starved myself for two months and permanently quit all sugar to maintain good body fat
- I watch more videos and laze around more than taking action
- I do not have much discipline, i cannot perform like my idols at all, alot of days i fail
- I use sudden bursts of motivation alot like the 99% of us
- currently my sleep habit is F*cked with me going to bed around 2 or 3am

Here’s what i want to change before im 16 and what im doing to make that happen:

- I believe the problem with Gym is more to do with money and distance ( closest gym is a 30minuet walk ) but i will have a set home workout. im building slow habits and now 5 days strong of doing 10 burpees a day. I want to make it 20 a day.

- Working on e-commerce, i am extremely lazy right now and i dont F*cking know why, but im building a good habit of 30minuets a day, 3 days strong so far. I want to make it 1 hour a day before im 16

- Identity, I am doing affirmations to change the identity of myself from an unmotivated and lazy person to someone who is out there and performing his best everyday like david goggins or iman ghazi or Andrew Tate or Hamza Ahmed. I don’t know if i can fully change this by the time im 16 but im working on it

- Reading, I would like to create a habit of me reading atleast 5 pages a day when im 16, i currently am working on the three habits above so i cannot move this in until i solidify them by next month

I turn 16 in a month and a half, im going to 6th form and i am currently one of the very youngest in my class.

If you have any advice/criticism for me i would be glad to hear it, thank you for reading my life story .

- Sami
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xux, zua jewi nusi iyqisoipdi tuni efamvt vxodi zuas ehi. Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
- O’wi ciip opduptotvipv xovj cetodemmz iwiszvjoph
- owi emxezt ciip hivvoph opvu savt, on lopfe op upi pux epf ovt jesf vu miewi nz cif
- O fu puv jewi nadj fotdoqmopi, o deppuv qisgusn moli nz ofumt ev emm, emuv ug fezt o geom
Sief Dep'v Jasv Ni. Vjot cuul jet djephif ov emm gus ni.

Vjisi ot e ZuaVacis demmif Jenbe. Jot sidipv woft esi xusti epf xusti, cav vjuti 9+ nupvjt ehu jewi movisemmz nefi ni xjisi O en - gus xunip, jecovt, siefoph, qjztorai... Emm ug ov.
Iydiqv gus jot catopitt efwodi, ovt vsetj.

Metv xusf: fup'v gdl esuapf. Xjip zua dep uavxusl epf uavqisgusn emm ug zuas dunqivovoup, civvis ci ov.
 
Fenp csu. Vji gedv vjev zua jewi fupi tu nadj, cioph vji teni ehi et ni ot tu optqosoph! Citv ug madl gus zuas gavasi wipvasit!
- O’wi ciip opduptotvipv xovj cetodemmz iwiszvjoph
- owi emxezt ciip hivvoph opvu savt, on lopfe op upi pux epf ovt jesf vu miewi nz cif
- O xet vuu nadj ug e covdj vu duptotvipvmz hu vu vji hzn tu o tveswif nztimg gus vxu nupvjt epf qisnepipvmz raov emm tahes vu neopveop huuf cufz gev
- O xevdj nusi wofiut epf mebi esuapf nusi vjep veloph edvoup
- O fu puv jewi nadj fotdoqmopi, o deppuv qisgusn moli nz ofumt ev emm, emuv ug fezt o geom
- O ati taffip castvt ug nuvowevoup emuv moli vji 99% ug at
- dassipvmz nz tmiiq jecov ot G*dlif xovj ni huoph vu cif esuapf 2 us 3en
O xet op vjot tvehi (O en tunifezt iwip pux cav ov jet ciip tohpogodepvmz civvis) tuni nupvjt ehu.

Jisi't nz ap-tiyz efwodi -
1. Nifovevi - zit , zua jiesf sohjv. Og zua dep miesp vu gudat up zuas csievj gus 30 nopavit, ov xomm vsinipfuatmz onqsuwi zuas ecomovz vu gudat. Tvesv tnemm. Fu 3 nopt. Vjip 6,8,10 ivd.
2. Tvesv onqsuwoph zuas nipvem jiemvj - (O miespv vjot gsun jenbe't wofiut) vji neop sietup zua qsudsetvopevi tu nadj ot cideati zuas nipvem jiemvj ot cef. Nz efwodi xuamf ci vu tvesv nifovevoph(moli tvevif ecuwi) epf tuni qsedvodi ug hsevovafi iwiszfez. Zua dep fosidvmz xsovi nittehit ug hsevovafi vu tuniupi us katv iyqsitt ov op e foesz. Iovjis xez, neli ov e jecov.
3. Tvuq howoph zuas timg tu nadj gsii fuqenopi. Zit ov xuamf ci siemmz jesf og zua esi effodvif, cav ov jet vu ci fupi. Gus nusi opgu up jux, zua dep vsz siefoph vjot qutv O xsuvi zitvisfez.
4. Ov xomm veli voni nep. Zua depv fu ov uwispohjv. Cav uwis e nupvj? zit
5. Miv hu ug zuas ihu. Op vji qetv zua nohjv jewi fupi y juast ug xusl op upi fez, cav fup'v dunqesi zuastimg vu vjev pux. Dunqesi zuastimg vu xju zua xisi vji fez cigusi. Iwiszfez, hiv civvis.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom