The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

Eve Schultz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 28, 2023
Hello Fast Lane Forum contributors and followers. I haven't read Mj's books just yet but they're in my Amazon cart. I just made my account after listening to "The HighExistence Podcast" #57 with MJ DeMarco.
Intro about myself: I'm a 16-year-old high school kid who has a fear of slaving to a job, living paycheck-to- paycheck until I retire at 65. While in the last of my high school years I plan at putting together a business plan to put into action after graduation. I wouldn't wait that long to launch it, but I still believe in being a kid and I want to make sure my business - whatever it is - is the best, and functions well. I figure until graduation that gives me time to create a business plan, test it, fix or add anything, and then put it into action; and of course, improving the company along the way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Brandonistaken

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 30, 2023
Hello Fast Lane Forum contributors and followers. I haven't read Mj's books just yet but they're in my Amazon cart. I just made my account after listening to "The HighExistence Podcast" #57 with MJ DeMarco.
Intro about myself: I'm a 16-year-old high school kid who has a fear of slaving to a job, living paycheck-to- paycheck until I retire at 65. While in the last of my high school years I plan at putting together a business plan to put into action after graduation. I wouldn't wait that long to launch it, but I still believe in being a kid and I want to make sure my business - whatever it is - is the best, and functions well. I figure until graduation that gives me time to create a business plan, test it, fix or add anything, and then put it into action; and of course, improving the company along the way.
Welcome to the community there is lot of good posts and threads to learn on this forum!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...