- Joined
- Dec 13, 2022
- Messages
- 55
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 67%
My name is Victor Bulat, and I am currently an undergraduate student (in my 3rd year) studying Civil Engineering at the University of Wisconsin Madison. To be honest, I would not have stumbled/found my deep desire to pursue becoming a Fastlane producer if it weren't for the current war in Ukraine. The reason for this is because my older sister was living in Kyiv with her family up until the war began, and through luck, was able to safely come to the U.S. Her and her husband had already been looking to build wealth in various ways long before my introduction to Fastlane, but she regards Fastlane as the best book that she has read so far, in terms of getting out of the mediocre, societal, 9 to 5 rat race.
Her and I are the only ones in my family who have had and still have a really deep, burning passion to get out of the lower/middle class that our family is currently in. For me, I am really sick of feeling inadequate at school, sports, and other environments where I feel as though I am not good enough because of my family's socioeconomic status. As a result of that, my plan is to use my Civil Engineering degree as well as learning/doing Real Estate on the side in order to eventually start my own Construction/Development/Acquisitions company so I can benefit (probably not millions) perhaps 100s-1000s of people at a larger magnitude than most other products. In tandem, my sister is working on her own marketing business, and currently she develops websites for contractors/Real Estate agents/etc.
Both of us are in the very beginning phases of our Fastlane journey, my sister because she literally has to start completely anew, and me because I am totally new. But both of us know that deep inside, it's not whether or not we will make it to the Fastlane, but a question of WHEN. We both want to win, and we are GOING TO WIN.
Thank you for reading, and I look forward to growing my network, sharing ideas/discussions, and more on this amazing forum! Thank you MJ and thank you to everyone else on this forum!
Her and I are the only ones in my family who have had and still have a really deep, burning passion to get out of the lower/middle class that our family is currently in. For me, I am really sick of feeling inadequate at school, sports, and other environments where I feel as though I am not good enough because of my family's socioeconomic status. As a result of that, my plan is to use my Civil Engineering degree as well as learning/doing Real Estate on the side in order to eventually start my own Construction/Development/Acquisitions company so I can benefit (probably not millions) perhaps 100s-1000s of people at a larger magnitude than most other products. In tandem, my sister is working on her own marketing business, and currently she develops websites for contractors/Real Estate agents/etc.
Both of us are in the very beginning phases of our Fastlane journey, my sister because she literally has to start completely anew, and me because I am totally new. But both of us know that deep inside, it's not whether or not we will make it to the Fastlane, but a question of WHEN. We both want to win, and we are GOING TO WIN.
Thank you for reading, and I look forward to growing my network, sharing ideas/discussions, and more on this amazing forum! Thank you MJ and thank you to everyone else on this forum!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
