Hi All,
I am a new member of the forum and am extremely excited to be a member of this like minded community. I am 27 and currently a co-owner of a small residential solar consulting business although I work out "in the field" just as much as anyone of our employees. I am trying to plan my exit strategy and decide what is next as I do not see this business as a means to an end by any sense of the phrase. Beyond excited to hear your stories and the paths you have chosen as I know it will assist in my next steps.
I am a new member of the forum and am extremely excited to be a member of this like minded community. I am 27 and currently a co-owner of a small residential solar consulting business although I work out "in the field" just as much as anyone of our employees. I am trying to plan my exit strategy and decide what is next as I do not see this business as a means to an end by any sense of the phrase. Beyond excited to hear your stories and the paths you have chosen as I know it will assist in my next steps.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
