The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

patescalona

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 27, 2022
Hi everyone! My name is Pat and I'm from Manila. It took me 13 years to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. All thanks to @MJ DeMarco I've now mapped my life for the next 3 years as my short-term goal and take it from there. I'm a late bloomer and I've only started joining the workforce when I was in my mid-twenties. Suffice to say, my whole thirties was just me getting started. The whole 2010s was just me drifting from job to job and me wondering what's the whole point of my life other than paying bills. Early this year (2022), I chanced upon a Youtuber by the name of Dan Vas who highly recommended The Millionaire Fastlane as one of the first books he read. That's where I decided to take a chance at getting back control of my life and started reading again after more than a decade after graduating from university.

It took me 3 weeks to absorb most of the book but it was worth it! Now, I am getting ready to start this new journey and I'm looking forward to learning new stuff from the people here who've already made the jump as well as mentorships - by reading more books or from actual mentors themselves.

Thank you, MJ. Your Lamborghini story is the one that stuck with me. I did have a poster of a Countach when I was thirteen just like any other teenager back then. Now, I'm on my way to realizing that dream and being a blessing to others as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
A

Anon101637

Hi everyone! My name is Pat and I'm from Manila. It took me 13 years to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. All thanks to @MJ DeMarco I've now mapped my life for the next 3 years as my short-term goal and take it from there. I'm a late bloomer and I've only started joining the workforce when I was in my mid-twenties. Suffice to say, my whole thirties was just me getting started. The whole 2010s was just me drifting from job to job and me wondering what's the whole point of my life other than paying bills. Early this year (2022), I chanced upon a Youtuber by the name of Dan Vas who highly recommended The Millionaire Fastlane as one of the first books he read. That's where I decided to take a chance at getting back control of my life and started reading again after more than a decade after graduating from university.

It took me 3 weeks to absorb most of the book but it was worth it! Now, I am getting ready to start this new journey and I'm looking forward to learning new stuff from the people here who've already made the jump as well as mentorships - by reading more books or from actual mentors themselves.

Thank you, MJ. Your Lamborghini story is the one that stuck with me. I did have a poster of a Countach when I was thirteen just like any other teenager back then. Now, I'm on my way to realizing that dream and being a blessing to others as well.
Don't trust Dan Vas he's a scammer he's not making any money with his business or his amazon FBA but his course and his youtube channel videos he doesn't care about you and uses people for his own private gains. As up for MJ de Marco he's right MJ de Marco is the real one you can trust since he has done real successful business and sold his limo business 2 times

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...