Hi fastlane!
I want to introduce myself, my story and my current struggle and hope to have some good advices from the people here
I'm Liran, currently 22 years old and I live in Israel. For the early years in my life I've been in love with computers, mathematics, programming and research. I've participated and won international programming competitions and almost finished my Master's degree in computer science by age 20.
Now I'm serving in the army, we have mandatory service for 2.8 years but computer guys usually go to specific role to have experience and we sign up for additional 2.6 years. (Some kind of exploitation over innocent 18 years old).
I stopped love what I'm doing, I'm interested more the entrepreneurial side of this business, but I have 2.6 years left to serve (the additional service I signed up to). I left my Master's degree because it is no help to reach my goal, started reading more about entrepreneurial, sales, negotiation and people in general.
Right now in my life I'm trying to change my role in the army, and on my free time (3 hours a day) I'm learning on the topic. I wonder that it is not wise to start something on my offtime and that I should focus on getting entrepreneurial role in the army to get experience.
I would love to chat, get to know and read your opinion!
Liran.
I want to introduce myself, my story and my current struggle and hope to have some good advices from the people here
I'm Liran, currently 22 years old and I live in Israel. For the early years in my life I've been in love with computers, mathematics, programming and research. I've participated and won international programming competitions and almost finished my Master's degree in computer science by age 20.
Now I'm serving in the army, we have mandatory service for 2.8 years but computer guys usually go to specific role to have experience and we sign up for additional 2.6 years. (Some kind of exploitation over innocent 18 years old).
I stopped love what I'm doing, I'm interested more the entrepreneurial side of this business, but I have 2.6 years left to serve (the additional service I signed up to). I left my Master's degree because it is no help to reach my goal, started reading more about entrepreneurial, sales, negotiation and people in general.
Right now in my life I'm trying to change my role in the army, and on my free time (3 hours a day) I'm learning on the topic. I wonder that it is not wise to start something on my offtime and that I should focus on getting entrepreneurial role in the army to get experience.
I would love to chat, get to know and read your opinion!
Liran.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
