The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction - Young Adult with Master's Degree Currently Serving the Army

Markin2000

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 3, 2020
Tel Aviv
Hi fastlane!
I want to introduce myself, my story and my current struggle and hope to have some good advices from the people here :)

I'm Liran, currently 22 years old and I live in Israel. For the early years in my life I've been in love with computers, mathematics, programming and research. I've participated and won international programming competitions and almost finished my Master's degree in computer science by age 20.

Now I'm serving in the army, we have mandatory service for 2.8 years but computer guys usually go to specific role to have experience and we sign up for additional 2.6 years. (Some kind of exploitation over innocent 18 years old).

I stopped love what I'm doing, I'm interested more the entrepreneurial side of this business, but I have 2.6 years left to serve (the additional service I signed up to). I left my Master's degree because it is no help to reach my goal, started reading more about entrepreneurial, sales, negotiation and people in general.

Right now in my life I'm trying to change my role in the army, and on my free time (3 hours a day) I'm learning on the topic. I wonder that it is not wise to start something on my offtime and that I should focus on getting entrepreneurial role in the army to get experience.

I would love to chat, get to know and read your opinion!
Liran.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mohitkrchaudhary

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 30, 2020
Hi fastlane!
I want to introduce myself, my story and my current struggle and hope to have some good advices from the people here :)

I'm Liran, currently 22 years old and I live in Israel. For the early years in my life I've been in love with computers, mathematics, programming and research. I've participated and won international programming competitions and almost finished my Master's degree in computer science by age 20.

Now I'm serving in the army, we have mandatory service for 2.8 years but computer guys usually go to specific role to have experience and we sign up for additional 2.6 years. (Some kind of exploitation over innocent 18 years old).

I stopped love what I'm doing, I'm interested more the entrepreneurial side of this business, but I have 2.6 years left to serve (the additional service I signed up to). I left my Master's degree because it is no help to reach my goal, started reading more about entrepreneurial, sales, negotiation and people in general.

Right now in my life I'm trying to change my role in the army, and on my free time (3 hours a day) I'm learning on the topic. I wonder that it is not wise to start something on my offtime and that I should focus on getting entrepreneurial role in the army to get experience.

I would love to chat, get to know and read your opinion!
Liran.

Mohitkrchaudhary

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 30, 2020
Nice learning background. There are lot of opportunities in programming and coding. Your seedling is almost ready.if you want to connect me you are most welcome. Best of luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...