- Joined
- Sep 11, 2018
- Messages
- 35
Rep Bank
$370
$370
User Power: 97%
Hi there,
I've recently joined the forum and even that I've already participated in some threads, I would like to introduce myself here.
My name is Tomas and I am 24. I am a fourth-year law student from the Czech Republic. Earlier in my life, I was a dedicated athlete for about ten years while about two years of being professional.
When I started to attend college (almost four years ago) I've fully realized that my athletics career would never provide me a living. Here my thinking about the future really started. During those four years, I was working as a paralegal in both international and national prestigious Law Offices and for a while also as a corporate paralegal in the company that produces video games.
I've quickly realized, that if I want to be a really good attorney (I always aimed to be better than good at what I do), I would need to sacrifice almost everything else... So on one hand, I wanted the wealth the best attorneys had but I did not want to sacrifice what is necessary for being one. When I was working long hours (usually starting at 8 or 9 am and going home usually around 9 or 10 pm) I was asking the same question again and again - What am I doing wrong? Should I completely sacrifice my personal life etc. for about 10-20 years if I want to be really successful?
Fortunately, I was interested in self-development since high school. Maybe thanks to the fact that I was once recruited into the multi-level business (even that it was crap in general)... So I was reading a lot of books. Once I discovered TMF , it was at the same time I was working at the Law Office as mentioned above, and it almost instantly filled me with a hope that there is another way. Quickly after that, I decided to quit that damn job and to pursue what I really want.
I wasn't feeling ready to build my own Fastlane right away (lack of confidence?) so I started to work as a remote paralegal for my friend who is an attorney and I am still doing that now. I'm still far from where I want to be, but I feel that it's getting better every day. Thanks to the fact that my job is completely remote, I have more time and energy to think about my own business and talk about it with various people.
Recently I've come up with an idea of a business that is fully meeting four CENTS commandments while I am still working on to discover if it meets the commandment of need.
By the time I am getting more and more confident, that I am able to create something big that would serve thousands or millions of people.
Maybe I will, maybe I won't, anyway, I am decided to challenge myself and go all in.
I've recently joined the forum and even that I've already participated in some threads, I would like to introduce myself here.
My name is Tomas and I am 24. I am a fourth-year law student from the Czech Republic. Earlier in my life, I was a dedicated athlete for about ten years while about two years of being professional.
When I started to attend college (almost four years ago) I've fully realized that my athletics career would never provide me a living. Here my thinking about the future really started. During those four years, I was working as a paralegal in both international and national prestigious Law Offices and for a while also as a corporate paralegal in the company that produces video games.
I've quickly realized, that if I want to be a really good attorney (I always aimed to be better than good at what I do), I would need to sacrifice almost everything else... So on one hand, I wanted the wealth the best attorneys had but I did not want to sacrifice what is necessary for being one. When I was working long hours (usually starting at 8 or 9 am and going home usually around 9 or 10 pm) I was asking the same question again and again - What am I doing wrong? Should I completely sacrifice my personal life etc. for about 10-20 years if I want to be really successful?
Fortunately, I was interested in self-development since high school. Maybe thanks to the fact that I was once recruited into the multi-level business (even that it was crap in general)... So I was reading a lot of books. Once I discovered TMF , it was at the same time I was working at the Law Office as mentioned above, and it almost instantly filled me with a hope that there is another way. Quickly after that, I decided to quit that damn job and to pursue what I really want.
I wasn't feeling ready to build my own Fastlane right away (lack of confidence?) so I started to work as a remote paralegal for my friend who is an attorney and I am still doing that now. I'm still far from where I want to be, but I feel that it's getting better every day. Thanks to the fact that my job is completely remote, I have more time and energy to think about my own business and talk about it with various people.
Recently I've come up with an idea of a business that is fully meeting four CENTS commandments while I am still working on to discover if it meets the commandment of need.
By the time I am getting more and more confident, that I am able to create something big that would serve thousands or millions of people.
Maybe I will, maybe I won't, anyway, I am decided to challenge myself and go all in.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
