The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction. Starting the upward spiral.

Sandbank

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 22, 2021
Hi Guys!
23yo here from Europe. If anyone wants to know what happens when you let comfort and fear control your life, I can tell you.

After school I was clueless. I remember googling "Is college worth it?". I basically had no one around to give me solid life advice. I just enrolled because that is what everybody else did. I did not listen to the voice in my head that told me to go travel abroad for 1 year.
In the following years, I always took the path of least resistance.
Where did that lead me?

Well, I have still not finished my degree. And I have no marketable skills. I am completely lost. I moved to a different city with my new GF in September 2020. I wanted to finish my thesis and then enroll in a master´s degree there. I was hyped because it seemed like I was finally getting somewhere. Let´s just say this did not work out at all. After 4 months of living together, we broke up. I decided that pursuing another random degree will not get me anywhere if I don´t even know what I want to do with it. The whole situation crushed me mentally. I moved out in January (new city again). The following months were the darkest of my life, I battled with depression.

Thankfully my sister provided me a place to sleep and her husband gave me a part-time job. He also got me into reading about mindset and philosophy. I don´t know if I would be still alive if it wasn´t for them helping me out. It took some months but I´m doing way better now.

This rollercoaster journey ultimately led me to this forum. I´m so grateful that this thing exists. I´m reading gold threads for now and learning from all the fastlaners on here.
There is a lot on my plate currently. I have to change to a completely different person to achieve my goals.
But I´m ready to change my life. The fire is burning again. Dreams are alive again. I am still young, I have no debt, no kids, etc. This gives me a lot of options.

I would love to connect with you guys and learn from you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
Seems like you're already on your way to where you want to go. Just don't give up ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...