The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction / Questions on my situation

Anything related to matters of the mind

MahaZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 8, 2022
France
Hello guys !

My name is Maha, I am 25 YO, I am French. I live in Rennes (In the West of France). I get a bachelor's degree in Internationnal Trade.

I bought the Millionnaire FastLane, and I am currently reading it for the second time. I have often looked at your forum and decided to take the plunge and sign up.

A point on my situation :

25 YO (26 YO in August)
No Debts
16 K $ savings (15 000 €) soon 21 770 $ saving (20 000 euros) (it's my goal before the end of the year)
A (very) old car (164663 miles or 265 000 km)

I think I'm on the sidewalk (or on the slow lane ?). I am seller in a shop and soon without job. But it a opportunity for me to get the time and to see the opportunities.

I want to give the best of myself to achieve my goals and the books of @MJ DeMarco allowed me to believe in my dreams again !!! Thank you @MJ DeMarco your book prouved to me that nothing is impossible. You have awakened the little boy I once was who believed in these dreams.

I must admit that there are so many opportunities that I get a little lost, I don't know where to start :happy:

For the moment, I want to improve my internet and marketing skill. I aslo want to do a training course in International Trade (refresher course).

I have few questions :

- Am I late for my age ?
- How much money should I start with ? (Knowing that I really want to meet a need)
- What would be your first advice in view of my situation ?

If you are any questions don't hesitate to write me !!!

Sorry for my english, I need to improve it (but I work for) :smile2:

Have a nice day

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

StartupsRFun

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Jul 2, 2013
Hello guys !

My name is Maha, I am 25 YO, I am French. I live in Rennes (In the West of France). I get a bachelor's degree in Internationnal Trade.

I bought the Millionnaire FastLane, and I am currently reading it for the second time. I have often looked at your forum and decided to take the plunge and sign up.

A point on my situation :

25 YO (26 YO in August)
No Debts
16 K $ savings (15 000 €) soon 21 770 $ saving (20 000 euros) (it's my goal before the end of the year)
A (very) old car (164663 miles or 265 000 km)

I think I'm on the sidewalk (or on the slow lane ?). I am seller in a shop and soon without job. But it a opportunity for me to get the time and to see the opportunities.

I want to give the best of myself to achieve my goals and the books of @MJ DeMarco allowed me to believe in my dreams again !!! Thank you @MJ DeMarco your book prouved to me that nothing is impossible. You have awakened the little boy I once was who believed in these dreams.

I must admit that there are so many opportunities that I get a little lost, I don't know where to start :happy:

For the moment, I want to improve my internet and marketing skill. I aslo want to do a training course in International Trade (refresher course).

I have few questions :

- Am I late for my age ?
- How much money should I start with ? (Knowing that I really want to meet a need)
- What would be your first advice in view of my situation ?

If you are any questions don't hesitate to write me !!!

Sorry for my english, I need to improve it (but I work for) :smile2:

Have a nice day
25 is young, youve got a lot of years ahead of you.

No one here can tell you how much money you need to start with. Im sure many of us here have started businesses on very little or in some cases, no money. It would be helpful to know what business you want to do.

Find a product or service that you see a need for and go for it. Explore your city, look for opportunities, even if they are small and find a solution for those problems. The best thing you can do is get started. Remember, all business is, is finding solutions to problems.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Welcome!

What markets and resources do you control right now?

What markets and resources can you control?

That's the real question. They might be small, but the things and recurring customers you control are the real measure of your affect. Amounts of money are arbitrary symbols. What can you do? Do it, and evaluate whether it is a success from your perspective. Then see what else you can do, how much more.

Your age is fine. It's a number. Action that moves you toward what you want to do next is what matters.

Looking forward to updates about your success :)

MahaZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 8, 2022
France
Hey guys !

25 is young, youve got a lot of years ahead of you.

No one here can tell you how much money you need to start with. Im sure many of us here have started businesses on very little or in some cases, no money. It would be helpful to know what business you want to do.

Find a product or service that you see a need for and go for it. Explore your city, look for opportunities, even if they are small and find a solution for those problems. The best thing you can do is get started. Remember, all business is, is finding solutions to problems.

Yes i'm according with you, it's a fact, I need to resolve a problems, or do better than the others compagny :)

But I have already an idea :)

Welcome!

What markets and resources do you control right now?

What markets and resources can you control?

That's the real question. They might be small, but the things and recurring customers you control are the real measure of your affect. Amounts of money are arbitrary symbols. What can you do? Do it, and evaluate whether it is a success from your perspective. Then see what else you can do, how much more.

Your age is fine. It's a number. Action that moves you toward what you want to do next is what matters.

Looking forward to updates about your success :)

Right now, I'm seller of electronics cigarets. I want do a website, and I think that I want help people to stop smoking. Because I really hard, and because it's a problem who concerns a lot of people. The people takes electronics cigarets, but it's a market who is saturated, and it's just a substitute. I smoke, and for example, it's very hard to me to stop. It's also a problem for a lot of people who want to stop (My father, some friends, and also the customers that I see..)

Have a nice day

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.