What's new

Introduction: Jaime

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jaime

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 23, 2010
Messages
19
Rep Bank
$135
User Power: 5%
Hey guys-
A friend of mine recommended this forum a few weeks ago and just finished MJ's book. It rocks.

So here is a bit about my story and why I'm here:

When I was 22 I was a project manager traveling around the US making $100,000 per year. It sounds really cool but in reality it SUCKED. I worked 60 hours per week, and never saw my husband.

I couldn't quit because we were in $70k in debt and I had a $250,000 house. Long story short we sold a bunch of stuff (a Jeep CJ7 with 36" tires and even a car that was 2 months old) figured out a budget, worked like mad and became debt free excluding the house within 15 months.

I quit my job right after. I found some great mentors (who have sold million dollar businesses) and started working for myself as a business coach a few years ago. My husband is a performer/contortionist (audiobody.com) and I only work 20 hours per week so I can be home with my family. We are home together most of the time and it's awesome.

Since I was a little girl though I've always wanted to be a millionaire. My mom used to say I should find someone rich to marry, and I would retort "I don't want someone else's money, I want to make a million!" She thought it was cute coming from an 10 year old.

I'm looking to grow my coaching business and really create a brand. I used to work only locally but since I live in Maine the market is pretty limited. I have a degree in IT so earlier this year I started learning a lot more about internet marketing. I have a VA working for me too mostly doing SEO. I am in the process of hiring another coach to create a bigger practice. It's a slow growing process right now, but it's been very fun and exciting.

I started a website called EventualMillionaire.com in March, mostly just to chronicle my journey with money. Six months after I started the site CNNMoney.com emailed me asking for an interview about paying off my debt. Then they asked me to be on one of their TV shows. Then I was on Yahoo's homepage. Then MSN Money.

It's been a crazy few months and I've been looking to leverage where ever I can.

That's me in a nutshell. :) Thanks for letting me be a part of the forum.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Catopitt duedjoph. O xusl xovj tumuqsipiast epf tnemm catopittit (ataemmz xovj e nommoup us mitt op siwipai)
 
Ximduni Keoni! Tuapft moli vjopht esi nuwoph gus zuas catopitt. O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph nusi.
 
Jiz Keoni ximduni vu vji gusan epf vjepl zua gus tjesoph zuas tvusz.

katv gopotjif NK't cuul. Ov sudlt.

Vjepl zua!

O tvesvif e xictovi demmif IwipvaemNommoupeosi.dun op Nesdj, nutvmz katv vu djsupodmi nz kuaspiz xovj nupiz. Toy nupvjt egvis O tvesvif vji tovi DPPNupiz.dun ineomif ni etloph gus ep opviswoix ecuav qezoph ugg nz ficv. Vjip vjiz etlif ni vu ci up upi ug vjios VW tjuxt. Vjip O xet up Zejuu't juniqehi. Vjip NTP Nupiz.

Ov't ciip e dsebz gix nupvjt epf O'wi ciip muuloph vu miwisehi xjisi iwis O dep.

Duphsevt up zuas iesmz tadditt et O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph nusi. =)
 
Keoni, hsiev vu tii zua jisi up vjiti gusant! NK ot optqosoph e muv ug qiuqmi. Duphsevt up zuas taddittit epf huuf madl up vji gavasi
 
Vjeplt hazt. Tu podi vu niiv iwiszupi epf dep'v xeov vu hiv vu lpux zua hazt civvis.
 
Jo Kenoi, jux fu zua efwisvoti zuas tiswodi?

Jiz hazt-
O raov nz kuc sohjv egvis. O guapf tuni hsiev nipvust (xju jewi tumf nommoup fummes catopittit) epf tvesvif xusloph gus nztimg et e catopitt duedj e gix ziest ehu. Nz jatcepf ot e qisgusnis/dupvusvoupotv (eafoucufz.dun) epf O upmz xusl 20 juast qis xiil tu O dep ci juni xovj nz genomz. Xi esi juni vuhivjis nutv ug vji voni epf ov't exituni.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom