The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Introduction] Hello from a former slowlaner from France

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

AnasHarn

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 1, 2021
France
Hello everyone and thank you MJ for this forum where great minds can meet.

I am Anas, 29 years old, Moroccan living in France. After a lot of difficulties and waste of time during my studies, I finally had a first awakening and told myself that I have to take charge of my life.

I found a job in a field I like, IT (the work itself much less) and I started to read everything I could find on how to prepare my future, especially since I got married recently :D.

I absorbed everything, invested, took advantage of the compounding interest and grew in my career to have, ONE DAY, a lot of money.

One day I read the first MJ book and my vision was turned upside down, it was my second revelation, there are ways to make money fast and well, you just have to follow the right process and give it your all.

I am currently reading unscripted which has opened my eyes a lot more.

Now I want to get into the fastlane, open my eyes to my industry, find out where I can bring value and attack it hard.

Being in IT, I'm also learning to code, I think this skill will help me a lot in the future.

I believe that with the right mindset and the right plan, you can achieve anything and I'm sure I will reach my goals.
I hope to find in this forum like-minded people to exchange with, unfortunately in my circle I can't find any.

Nice to meet you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Welcome Anas, congratulations on your marriage and on your awakening!

Togata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 22, 2021
Welcome Anas, congratulations on your marriage and welcome to the forum.
Happy to see another Moroccan here :)

AnasHarn

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 1, 2021
France
Thank you both, I am reading the gold posts and they are really worth it !
@Togata I hope we are more than two ! :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheFrancophile

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Feb 5, 2017
Lyon, France
Hello everyone and thank you MJ for this forum where great minds can meet.

I am Anas, 29 years old, Moroccan living in France. After a lot of difficulties and waste of time during my studies, I finally had a first awakening and told myself that I have to take charge of my life.
Hello s'hab, and welcome! And congratulations on your marriage.
May I ask where in France you live? Myself, I'm based in Lyon.

If you've got strong IT skills, I guess you're already well-prepared to start a successful business in the Internet era... If you want to discuss e-commerce and SEO, or anything else for that matter, feel free to write to me (in French or English) via PM.

Have a great weekend !
Best regards,
Zbigniew

AnasHarn

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 1, 2021
France
Hello s'hab, and welcome! And congratulations on your marriage.
May I ask where in France you live? Myself, I'm based in Lyon.

If you've got strong IT skills, I guess you're already well-prepared to start a successful business in the Internet era... If you want to discuss e-commerce and SEO, or anything else for that matter, feel free to write to me (in French or English) via PM.

Have a great weekend !
Best regards,
Zbigniew
Hey, I will surely drop you a PM !
Just for information, I got to IT consulting from a business school, so I am more on the side of the functional specifications and the design.
I am willing to learn code in order to be able to make MVPs and start the building of ideas.
On the other hand, I am discovering SEO for bootstrapping purpose (ECOM seo shop), I would be happy to discuss with you these subjects :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...