The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction From The UK

sblaughton

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,525%
Jun 21, 2018
Liverpool, England
Hi everyone,

I just got done reading the Fastlane and wanted to come and learn from like minded people in the forum. Reading the book i could see many comparisons and mistakes I have made as a side walker. I feel like i have entrepreneurship inside me but have made many of the common errors.

Born and raised in the UK i built up a successful YouTube channel during 2010-2012. I was making good money in a growing niche for my age (17). At the time, football (soccer) was still my main hobby and my dream. I got offered a scholarship at an American university to play. I took it and used the money from my YouTube gig to pay off the rest, graduating with no debt. My dream of becoming a professional player didn't quite come true but i do feel i got a good life experience. However, i do often wonder at what cost as i abandoned my YouTube channel.

I worked as a coach for my university for one year before returning home and starting my own sports agency based on helping student athletes to go and study in the States. Although i am offering value and have helped many students in the last couple of years it is not quite at the Fastlane level. I don't want to write it off as a failure but want to learn how i could turn it into a Fastlane project or expand into other similar fields.

Having read the book, i have been able to learn a lot and relate mistakes to myself. I look forward to engaging and reading on this forum to help myself to continue improving.

Thanks for having me and good luck to everyone else!

-Sam

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...