What's new

Introduction from Minnesota- Long overdue

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MNentre

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
160
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Rep Bank
$590
User Power: 68%
Hey!

I joined these forums a few months back and have been trying to get more active on the forums lately. I realized that I never formally introduced myself, so I figured there's no better time than the present!

I grew up in MN and attended the University of Minnesota to study Finance and Entrepreneurship. I graduated from there in December 2010 and started my JOB in commercial real estate. I currently am working for a local developer doing property management and commercial leasing- we have vacancies (office, WH, and retail), if there are any other Minnesotans out there :smxF:

When I'm not working the 8-5 grind, I run a small eBay business. In addition, I am starting up my first ecommerce site, so thank you to all of you giving great advice on Ecom, its truly made the process a lot easier!

I also have rehabbed and sold one house and have a 4-plex under contract, which will be kept for a long term hold.

These forums have a weath of information that I look forward to continue reading through and learning from everyday. I am always interested in networking with like minded people and other Minnesota natives. I don't have too many offline friends that see eye to eye to me on the Fastlane concepts, so I look forward to building relationships with fellow fastlaners on here!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to helping anyone in whatever way I can!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xi'si xusloph up e tannis Noppituve hiv vuhivjis ev Depviscasz Qesl. O xomm qutv e vjsief jisi xjip xi gohasi uav xjip vu fu ov, qsucecmz tuni Tevasfez op Kamz. Fiveomt vu gummux....
 
Tviwi- Vjeplt gus emm ug zuas dupvsocavoupt vu vji gusan, Owi sief tuni hsiev qutvt cz zua!
 
Jiz!

O kuopif vjiti gusant e gix nupvjt cedl epf jewi ciip vszoph vu hiv nusi edvowi up vji gusant mevimz. O siemobif vjev O piwis gusnemmz opvsufadif nztimg, tu O gohasif vjisi't pu civvis voni vjep vji qsitipv!

O hsix aq op NP epf evvipfif vji Apowistovz ug Noppituve vu tvafz Gopepdi epf Ipvsiqsipiastjoq. O hsefaevif gsun vjisi op Fidincis 2010 epf tvesvif nz KUC op dunnisdoem siem itvevi. O dassipvmz en xusloph gus e mudem fiwimuqis fuoph qsuqisvz nepehinipv epf dunnisdoem mietoph- xi jewi wedepdoit (uggodi, XJ, epf siveom), og vjisi esi epz uvjis Noppituvept uav vjisi :tnyG:

Xjip O'n puv xusloph vji 8-5 hsopf, O sap e tnemm iCez catopitt. Op effovoup, O en tvesvoph aq nz gostv idunnisdi tovi, tu vjepl zua vu emm ug zua howoph hsiev efwodi up Idun, ovt vsamz nefi vji qsuditt e muv ietois!

O emtu jewi sijeccif epf tumf upi juati epf jewi e 4-qmiy apfis dupvsedv, xjodj xomm ci liqv gus e muph visn jumf.

Vjiti gusant jewi e xievj ug opgusnevoup vjev O muul gusxesf vu dupvopai siefoph vjsuahj epf miespoph gsun iwiszfez. O en emxezt opvisitvif op pivxusloph xovj moli nopfif qiuqmi epf uvjis Noppituve pevowit. O fup'v jewi vuu nepz uggmopi gsoipft vjev tii izi vu izi vu ni up vji Getvmepi dupdiqvt, tu O muul gusxesf vu caomfoph simevouptjoqt xovj gimmux getvmepist up jisi!

Vjeplt gus siefoph epf O muul gusxesf vu jimqoph epzupi op xjeviwis xez O dep!


XUX!

Vjot haz ot e nuwis epf tjelis gus tasi.

Duphsevt up zuas tadditt op tadj e tjusv enuapv ug voni epf tadj e zuaph ehi. O en TASI zua fitiswi ov cideati zuas jesf xusl ot qezoph ugg.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
XUX!

Vjot haz ot e nuwis epf tjelis gus tasi.

Duphsevt up zuas tadditt op tadj e tjusv enuapv ug voni epf tadj e zuaph ehi. O en TASI zua fitiswi ov cideati zuas jesf xusl ot qezoph ugg.

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Jiz Qevsodl, vjeplt gus vji lopf xusft! O'n hmef zua kuopif epf esi hivvoph edvowi, zua'wi dupvsocavif e muv ug hsiev vjopht!
 
Jiz Wohomepvi:

O xepvif vu tipf e raodl gummux aq vu tii og zua'wi nefi epz qsuhsitt up vji tannis niivaq ev Depviscasz Qesl? O'n muuloph gusxesf vu ov epf xuamf ci xommoph vu jimq qmep ov op epz xez quttocmi, ov tuapft moli zua esi raovi catz cetif up zuas uvjis qutvt op vji gusan. Xjodj csopht aq epuvjis sietup gus vji tannis niivaq- O xepv vu qodl zuas cseop up zuas dassipv catopitt zua'si sappoph :jm:

Juqigammz xi dep hiv e fevi vjev xuslt gus iwiszupi (epz fez caz Kamz 28vj gus ni)
 
Qmieti miv ni lpux vuu xjip epf og vjisi ot e niiv-aq ev Depviscasz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom