The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction from Minnesota- Long overdue

MNentre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Dec 11, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Hey!

I joined these forums a few months back and have been trying to get more active on the forums lately. I realized that I never formally introduced myself, so I figured there's no better time than the present!

I grew up in MN and attended the University of Minnesota to study Finance and Entrepreneurship. I graduated from there in December 2010 and started my JOB in commercial real estate. I currently am working for a local developer doing property management and commercial leasing- we have vacancies (office, WH, and retail), if there are any other Minnesotans out there :smxF:

When I'm not working the 8-5 grind, I run a small eBay business. In addition, I am starting up my first ecommerce site, so thank you to all of you giving great advice on Ecom, its truly made the process a lot easier!

I also have rehabbed and sold one house and have a 4-plex under contract, which will be kept for a long term hold.

These forums have a weath of information that I look forward to continue reading through and learning from everyday. I am always interested in networking with like minded people and other Minnesota natives. I don't have too many offline friends that see eye to eye to me on the Fastlane concepts, so I look forward to building relationships with fellow fastlaners on here!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to helping anyone in whatever way I can!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We're working on a summer Minnesota get together at Canterbury Park. I will post a thread here when we figure out when to do it, probably some Saturday in July. Details to follow....

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Hey!

I joined these forums a few months back and have been trying to get more active on the forums lately. I realized that I never formally introduced myself, so I figured there's no better time than the present!

I grew up in MN and attended the University of Minnesota to study Finance and Entrepreneurship. I graduated from there in December 2010 and started my JOB in commercial real estate. I currently am working for a local developer doing property management and commercial leasing- we have vacancies (office, WH, and retail), if there are any other Minnesotans out there :smxF:

When I'm not working the 8-5 grind, I run a small eBay business. In addition, I am starting up my first ecommerce site, so thank you to all of you giving great advice on Ecom, its truly made the process a lot easier!

I also have rehabbed and sold one house and have a 4-plex under contract, which will be kept for a long term hold.

These forums have a weath of information that I look forward to continue reading through and learning from everyday. I am always interested in networking with like minded people and other Minnesota natives. I don't have too many offline friends that see eye to eye to me on the Fastlane concepts, so I look forward to building relationships with fellow fastlaners on here!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to helping anyone in whatever way I can!

WOW!

This guy is a mover and shaker for sure.

Congrats on your success in such a short amount of time and such a young age. I am SURE you deserve it because your hard work is paying off.

Welcome to the forum!

MNentre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Dec 11, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
WOW!

This guy is a mover and shaker for sure.

Congrats on your success in such a short amount of time and such a young age. I am SURE you deserve it because your hard work is paying off.

Welcome to the forum!

Hey Patrick, thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you joined and are getting active, you've contributed a lot of great things!

MNentre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Dec 11, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Hey Vigilante:

I wanted to send a quick follow up to see if you've made any progress on the summer meetup at Canterbury Park? I'm looking forward to it and would be willing to help plan it in any way possible, it sounds like you are quite busy based on your other posts in the forum. Which brings up another reason for the summer meetup- I want to pick your brain on your current business you're running :hl:

Hopefully we can get a date that works for everyone (any day buy July 28th for me)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...