The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing myself

Bishop Black

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 19, 2019
I'm a failed entrepreneur, I attended some college but was interested in online entrepreneurship since social media kicked off in the early 2000s, and was sick of the "mass media" brainwashing, or people who think "life is meaningless" - which discouraged self-empowerment.

My interest was writing as well as worldviews (e.x. politics, religion, etc); I succeeded in having writing published by a company in New York, but wasn't able to turn it into a job. My self-assesment is that my attitude was too self-centered, and that I was so much smarter than "the uneducated idiots" in the mass media, that I didn't have to listen to anyone but myself, and that this was a factor in where I am at right now - I also blamed bad parental role models, but am past that resentment.

I'm primarily interested in listening to other entrepreneurs in order to gain insight, rather than being caught up in "my own little world". Thanks for your time. - Sam

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Sam, welcome to the forum!

What is your current plan of action or situation?

Do you have a job right now that gets you monthly income?

What kind of business do you want to build to accelerate your wealth accumulation? Will it be something to do with writing?

Best
Champion

Bishop Black

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 19, 2019
Hey Sam, welcome to the forum!

What is your current plan of action or situation?

Do you have a job right now that gets you monthly income?

What kind of business do you want to build to accelerate your wealth accumulation? Will it be something to do with writing?

Best
Champion
Thanks Champion.

My 'game plan' was either writing or social media (e.x. writing fiction or non-fiction, such as through amazon, or publishing videos on a platform such as Youtube).

I believe I have talent, though the marketing nuances and making it sustainable are what irk me.

Last edited:

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
writing or social media (e.x. writing fiction or non-fiction, such as through amazon, or publishing videos on a platform such as Youtube).
Welcome!

Be sure to absorb as much of @Lex DeVille 's content as possible to sharpen both your content itself and the way you present it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Welcome Bishop. No such thing as a Failed Entrepreneur, only a learning one gaining experience.

But you may be failing to see opportunities all around you.

A simple example...

You do not have to be an expert to interview one. Or several. That is a potential product/resource for others to benefit from.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...