- Joined
- Oct 19, 2019
- Messages
- 24
Rep Bank
$170
$170
User Power: 83%
I'm a failed entrepreneur, I attended some college but was interested in online entrepreneurship since social media kicked off in the early 2000s, and was sick of the "mass media" brainwashing, or people who think "life is meaningless" - which discouraged self-empowerment.
My interest was writing as well as worldviews (e.x. politics, religion, etc); I succeeded in having writing published by a company in New York, but wasn't able to turn it into a job. My self-assesment is that my attitude was too self-centered, and that I was so much smarter than "the uneducated idiots" in the mass media, that I didn't have to listen to anyone but myself, and that this was a factor in where I am at right now - I also blamed bad parental role models, but am past that resentment.
I'm primarily interested in listening to other entrepreneurs in order to gain insight, rather than being caught up in "my own little world". Thanks for your time. - Sam
My interest was writing as well as worldviews (e.x. politics, religion, etc); I succeeded in having writing published by a company in New York, but wasn't able to turn it into a job. My self-assesment is that my attitude was too self-centered, and that I was so much smarter than "the uneducated idiots" in the mass media, that I didn't have to listen to anyone but myself, and that this was a factor in where I am at right now - I also blamed bad parental role models, but am past that resentment.
I'm primarily interested in listening to other entrepreneurs in order to gain insight, rather than being caught up in "my own little world". Thanks for your time. - Sam
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
