• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Varlenheit, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Varlenheit

Varlenheit New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $38
    Hello everyone, i just registered in the forum (even though i already looked at some of the threads).

I'm 22 and i'm from France, I'm currently a software developer (i was an electrical engineering student 5 months ago).
    I came in this forum because i've read "The millionnaire Fastlane" and i'm currently reading "UNSCRIPTED" and i just love these books, it was eye opening for me.

I'm not gonna lie, my job right now isn't too bad (it isn't great either) but let's says i'ts convenient, because i leave close to the office.
    As a former student (NOT in debt) my salary isn't too bad so i could probably live like that without much difficulties.

However since reading MJ's book and currently reading one, i can see that living like that isn't what i really want (i can do it but it's just .. boring i should say), it isn't enough for what i want to achieve.

I want to achieve more, i want to be able to help my family and especially my parents before they die, I need to do more than just a 9-5 job to do that, just surviving isn't enough.

I'm starting to look at more and more threads because there are a lot of possibilities to become an entrepreneur, i'm still hesitating as to what i should do right now, I know that i need to start and act to see results and progress but i still need to learn some things especially in the legal area.
    What can i do and how should i do it here in France ? that's what i'm thinking about right now.

cmor16 likes this.
  2. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $27,473
    Welcome to the community.

Don't think too much, just get in action. Freelancing isn't fastlane, but it's a start and can provide extra income/ connections.

Perhaps start there.

3. Varlenheit

Varlenheit New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $38
    Hello, Thank you for your reply, you're right, i should just start already and learn things as i progress.
    I already tried some freelancing the problem is it took a lot of time (less time to think about a business).

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.