The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introducing Myself

OrangeFlip

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Jan 4, 2017
Toronto
Hello everyone,

I'm Orange Flip, out of Ontario, Canada.

This forum got on my radar from Fox's Reddit post and now I am here. I am currently reading TMF and really look forward to being a part of the community.

Currently, My work is slowlane web development and I am looking to move into the fast lane. To be honest, I don't know what that would be but I hope to learn and look as I wrap my head around all this.

The reason I am here instead of somewhere like Reddit is because I know my business and work ethic are stuck in mediocre action faking. Crappy to acknowledge but it is on me. The concrete action I will take is to complete the book and check back in when I am done. I hope to have more concrete actions once I understand the acronyms that are used here. I will put my business up against them and share.

On a more personal level my partner and I have two great kids who are the fire for my a$$ to get into the fast lane.

Looking forward to getting to know the community.

Thanks,

Orange Flip

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TonyFish6379

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
259%
Feb 27, 2016
Kuwait
Welcome to the forum!

Take your time and go through all of the Gold Posts (It's a lot)

Father to Father - Mad respect for striving to provide greatness for your family.

Welcome!

OrangeFlip

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Jan 4, 2017
Toronto
Welcome to the forum!

Take your time and go through all of the Gold Posts (It's a lot)

Father to Father - Mad respect for striving to provide greatness for your family.

Welcome!

Thank you for the welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.