Hi Everyone! My name is Curtis, I'm a 40 year-old father of two currently living in Canada. I just read "Millionaire Fastlane " and am glad to be here. I have been spending the past year (well longer than than, but especially the past year) working to re-engineer my understanding of/relationship to wealth, money, and income. I have succeeded in many areas of life (fantastic marriage and family life, spiritual life, decent social life, decent and improving health, hobbies and intellectual growth), but never with money! I scorned the very idea for a lot of my early adult life and, well, I got the predictable results! I've learned a lot in the last couple years, and have a very embryonic business/side hustle of my own, and am part of a brand-new start-up with some friends/colleagues, but still living month-to-month and draining down capital we have from selling a property. So, I'm feeling some urgency to get going to another level on this stuff! Anyway enough for now - glad to be here and looking forward to meeting others and learning my way around the forum. Thanks to MJ and everyone for creating this space.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
