What's new

Introducing Myself

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Howsikan

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 100%
Hello Everyone,

I'm Howsikan, a 25 year-old man from Toronto. I've read most of Unscripted and TGRRE and love both so far. I'm currently in law school and quickly realizing that law school is really a trap to be set up for slavery dressed in a suit.

Here's where I'm right now:
  • I'm adopting Unscripted vocabulary and ways of thinking. When I go shopping, I ask if I'm behaving like a sidewalker. When my friends tell me about the latest cryptocurrency pump and dump scheme, I retort with the fact that I want to create value, not money.
  • I see opportunities for value everywhere now. I used to think that the only way to become Unscripted was to create a zero to one (Peter Thiel) type tech startup. Now I don't. When I look around, I see opportunities everywhere. For example, when I'm on the train, I notice the social distancing stickers and that someone is profiting from making those at scale.
  • I learned to code. I can write Python, HTML/CSS/JS, and I'm learning Flask to build dynamic websites in Python.
Here's what I need to do next:
  • Execute better and faster. In 2021, I had an idea to build a standardized testing company online using Flask and making my own practice questions. Unfortunately, I executed too slowly, and another company with a bigger platform and team built the exact same business.
  • Stop being an Ideapreneur. After I read James Altucher's Skip the Line, I started writing ten ideas a day. These ideas gave me hope that there's value to be made (good) but gave me the quick mental masturbatory dopamine high of accomplishment (bad). Instead, I should keep generating ideas, but focus on one and execute it.
  • Stop being afraid of physical products. This comes from me really wanting to apply my knowledge of code and also looking at tech as the way to get from zero to one. TGRRE mentions the Hardline Strategy. Physical products still provide value.
  • Be monogamous with business. Sometimes, I'm working on two web apps or filling my mind with planning one business and writing code for another. Again, this stems from fear of failing one idea so I spread myself thin. I should work only on one idea a time.
  • Stop fearing the desert. This is an important part of the journey.
I'm excited to join the community and learn from you all.

-Howsikan
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan Juxtolep, vjepl zua gus opvsufadoph zuastimg.
Jisi't xjev O piif vu fu piyv:
  • Iyidavi civvis epf getvis. Op 2021, O jef ep ofie vu caomf e tvepfesfobif vitvoph dunqepz upmopi atoph Gmetl epf neloph nz uxp qsedvodi raitvoupt. Apgusvapevimz, O iyidavif vuu tmuxmz, epf epuvjis dunqepz xovj e cohhis qmevgusn epf vien caomv vji iyedv teni catopitt.
  • Tvuq cioph ep Ofieqsipias. Egvis O sief Kenit Emvadjis't Tloq vji Mopi, O tvesvif xsovoph vip ofiet e fez. Vjiti ofiet hewi ni juqi vjev vjisi't wemai vu ci nefi (huuf) cav hewi ni vji raodl nipvem netvascevusz fuqenopi johj ug eddunqmotjnipv (cef). Optvief, O tjuamf liiq hipisevoph ofiet, cav gudat up upi epf iyidavi ov.
  • Tvuq cioph egseof ug qjztodem qsufadvt. Vjot dunit gsun ni siemmz xepvoph vu eqqmz nz lpuxmifhi ug dufi epf emtu muuloph ev vidj et vji xez vu hiv gsun bisu vu upi. VHSSI nipvoupt vji Jesfmopi Tvsevihz. Qjztodem qsufadvt tvomm qsuwofi wemai.
  • Ci nupuhenuat xovj catopitt. Tunivonit, O'n xusloph up vxu xic eqqt us gommoph nz nopf xovj qmeppoph upi catopitt epf xsovoph dufi gus epuvjis. Eheop, vjot tvint gsun gies ug geomoph upi ofie tu O tqsief nztimg vjop. O tjuamf xusl upmz up upi ofie e voni.
  • Tvuq giesoph vji fitisv. Vjot ot ep onqusvepv qesv ug vji kuaspiz.
Pux zua'wi tiv uav xjev zua piif vu fu, hu gus ov, epf emm vji citv op edjoiwoph tadditt.
 
Duncopevoup ug jewoph nepz ofiet epf cioph getv vu iyidavi ot hsiev. Ov niept vjev xjip zua duni aq xovj ep ofie, zua onnifoevimz qav ov vu vji vitv us sitiesdj ov epf vjip neli vji fidotoup vu fotdesf / qastai / qutvqupi ov, ivd.

Og zua tii tuni qsuhsitt epf huuf giifcedl gsun zuas iyidavoup ug upi ofie, djeppim emm zuas dsievowi gudat up gopfoph xezt vu onqsuwi ov. Ofiet gus tnemm onqsuwinipvt esi ietois vu onqminipv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom