What's new

Introducing myself - change4life

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

change4life

PARKED
Joined
Jul 10, 2011
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
Hello...I'm a 29-year-old (big 30 in September) female from Houston, Texas. Yesterday I resolved that I was going to have to go back to school yet again to make more money. I do have a masters degree but have been considering a PHD in counseling psychology. My passions are talking to people about 1) health and wellness and 2) personal growth and development.

The problem is that I don't want to go back to school. I have so much knowledge right now that I want to give people. Also, I don't believe people need counseling so much as someone to actually help them through the process. I could be naive? At any rate, I want to be my own boss. I believe debt is the new slavery and I want to get out the "rat race" as soon as possible.

I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out how to translate my love of talking and writing into a business. So, I'm here to absorb as much information as I can from all of you successful people and hopefully one day I will be able to contribute what I've learned from my own success. :-)

I am a law of attraction believer and have been so since I was a little girl. It's no coincidence that I found this forum this morning just as I was thinking that there's a better way to make money than to go back to school. With that said, I am so very happy I've found this forum. I look forward to learning and growing from each of you as I definitely need a change4life!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji GetvMepi, Djephi4Mogi!

O ehsii vjev duptanis ficv dep ci iraevif vu tmewisz, epf ov teffipt ni vu tii tu nepz qiuqmi fowi opvu ov xommophmz epf appidittesomz.

Qtzdjumuhz ot ep esie vjev jet emxezt getdopevif ni, tu O muul gusxesf vu siefoph zuas opqav esuapf vji gusan!

Huuf madl xovj zuas qsuditt!
 
Jiz gimmux Juatvupoep (O edvaemmz mowi op Vuncemm cav dmuti ipuahj). Zua siemmz piif vu sief NK't cuul og zua jewip'v emsiefz. O cimoiwi ov xuamf jimq howi zua tuni fosidvoup op zuas raitv.

O katv nipvoupif op epuvjis qutv vjev O emtu cimoiwi iwiszvjoph jeqqipt gus e sietup, tu ximduni. Nz haitt ot vjot gusan katv nohjv mief zua tunixjisi dunqmivimz foggisipv vjep zua jef qmeppif.
 
Ximduni! Tuapft moli zua'mm csoph ep opvisitvoph qistqidvowi vu vji gusan, epf emxezt hsiev vu tii uvjis xunip xovj ipvsiqsipiasoem opvisitvt.
O xet op zuas qmedi ecuav 10 ziest ehu, jef gopotjif nz netvist epf duptofisoph e qjf. O tvesvif e catopitt optvief, epf jewi pu sihsivt ev emm... Vji vsodl xomm ci gopfoph zuas podji, cav zua dep fu ov!
 
Hsiev vu jewi epuvjis mefz ecuesf! Epf, epuvjis Viyep -- O txies 1/2 vjot cuesf ot gsun Viyet!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom